Meet the devil

Troublesome Love School

"A-a-admiring? I wasn't admiring anyone... why are you even so close..." you started blushing. "You can look even closer at me like this..." he grins "When I entered the room until now you were starring at me like crazy." "No I wasn't... and let's assume I did how would you know if you weren't starring at me too?" You said. "Don't get your hopes to high. One can feel it when someone like you stares so much." He smirked again and went back to his usual position facing the front.

You faced to the window quiet annoyed. 'Why does he has to look so good with that stupid character. He feels so cool now huh. He isn't even that special besides his looks and his voice.... his voice sounds so good it was soft even though he was so mean like-' you think when you hear Mr.Kim says your name "Park ___?" "Here." you say and sir down avoiding that mean person next to you. "And last but not least our beloved Nr.1 of this school, Cho Kyuhyun." He says and that devil next to you stands up. You stare at him in disbelief. 'HE is the best in school? Really? I bet he feels super proud ugh.' You think while he notices you staring at him again he smirked. You looked somewhere else fast avoiding him. 'Great now he thinks I'm some crazy girl in love with him and I have to sit next to him for this school year what did I do to deserve this'

"So today is the first day of school and you are going to sit like this for the school year. To bind you and your seat neighbor you will do a small information paper about your future. You work in couples" with that Mr.Kim started to announce the teams: "... Lee Donghae and Lee Anni" he said and you could swear that both of them whispered "yeah/yippie/hooray" or something and then Mr.Kim announced "Cho Kyuhyun and Park ____. You have time until the end of school today and can use different.. " while he talked you slowly banged your head against your table. 'This can't be true' you think.

"Be careful you might kill the last few cells left in your brain." A familiar devilish yet angelic voice says. You turn to the voice and see Kyuhyun with a over confidently smirk. 'Oh how good would it feel to get that smirk out of his face' you think. "I know your future is dark but I'm here to achieve something in life so I have to leave a good impression even though it's a small task. Don't do anything just follow me and leave the work to me." He says smiling. You point with your finger at him "Who are you to talk with me like that just because your handsome have a nice voice and good grades doesn't mean you can command me around like this I DO have a bright future and I will work on this task too." You say angrily. He laughs "Thanks for the compliments? Whatever let's go" he took your hand and dragged you out of the classroom. 'His hand feels really soft' you think blushing.