Valentines Math (Yesung)

Troublesome Love School

"I choose Yesung" you say. Yesung smiles "Yay!" while Kyuhyun shrugs and leaves the room with an annoyed expression. You look at him leaving. "Don't worry about him!" Yesung smiles "I'll be helpfuler then him haha!" you smile to Yesung "I look forward to it! Thanks for helping" "I can walk you home if you want to." Yesung says. "Really where do you live?" you ask him. "Same direction as yours" "How do you even know that... scary" you look at him suprised. Yesung giggles and leads you home.

At home you realize what day tomorrow is: 14th February... Valentines day! You think about making chocolate for him then you blush and try to get away from these crazy idea. Yet you always wanted to make chocolate. Once you started googling ideas for Valentines chocolate you fell in love with the designs. Since it's your first time they probably won't taste good but you want to try anyways. 3 hours later you finished two cholocate gifts. Its not perfect but for your first time its pretty good.

Next day in school. Your classes are over already all you have left is the math lesson with Yesung. "_____ Are you going to give chocolate to anyone?" Lina asks you looking in the pink paper bag filled with the chocolate you made yesterday. "Not quite sure yet..." you murmur "what about you?" "I'l give it to Sungmin." She says proud but blushing. You smile "Thats great I bet something will happen between you too!" "Really do you think so?" "Yeah sure if not now, then at least white day something will happen." You giggle. "Well anyways since Im giving chocolate you have to give some to... Yesung!" "Are you crazy?" You shout and realize everyone is looking at you like crazy but then they start to chat again. "Your overreacting shows me that I was right. But you have two, so one for Kyuhyun too? Don't give it to him. Did you see how many chocolate he got until now? Yesung is far nicer then him. I don't get why everyone is after Kyuhyun..." "A-anyways I have a lesson now." You say and run to the classroom in which you meet Yesung.

"Ready to study?" Yesung grins at you "If I have to" you sigh. With that Yesung started to teach you. It was pretty funny because sometimes he was stuck on problems or couldn't finde the words to explain it you... maybe you were just not made for math? After a while he seems kinda nervous "S-say ___, do you have a Valentine?" he asks you. "W-why" you blush looking down. "I saw that you have chocolate... are you going to give it to someone?" "Y-yes I wanted to give it to you because you helped me with math. B-but don't think that makes you my Valentine!" you stutter and he sighs "Oh too sad. Anyways let me try it." he grabs his chocolate and tastes it. Suddenly he starts coughing "What did you put in there?" "Are they that bad? It was my first time oh I'm so sorry really" you bow to him frustrated. "It's okay don't worry. But try them" he giggles.

You take a bite and notice you mixed up sugar and salt. "Oh my..." you murmur shocked. "You know, compared to your cooking skills you are quite good in math." he teases you. "Don't be so mean" you squeak while following him outside. "Maybe I should rather teach you cooking and baking, huh?". You open the door to see Kyuhyun outside with a scary expression. He snaps Yesungs forehead saying "You don't deserve the angels gift." And with that he leaves without looking at you once. Yesung and you are left confused.