Future task part 2

Troublesome Love School

Because of the shock your eyes are still closed when you feel a hand reaching for your face, gently it and calming you down. You feel safe and open your eyes slowly when you suddenly see a familiar face. Embarrassed you free yourself and bow to him. "Sorry and thank you for saving me." You say. Feeling your blushed red face you don't dare to look up to him. "We meet again I guess this is destiny? Are you alright? You don't have to apologize." He bends down to look to your face and smiles making you laugh too. "Besides you can call me Yesung, may I know your name?" He asks in a charming way. "Sure, you can call me ___ I guess~" you answer. "That makes us friends now!" he says and hugs you.

"Is this what you call research? Or did you just want to go to enjoy yourself." you hear Kyuhyun making you quiver. He stands at the end of the aisle with crossed arms and a skeptical look in his eyes. "I-I was just" you mumble when Yesung interrupts "Oh Kyuhyunnie~ Are you jealous? I was helping her to get this book because I'm a nice person in contrast to you!" he says and takes out the book you tried to reach before handing it to you. "Whatever... come ____" Kyuhyun says offering you his hand. His expression is pleading but at the same time expecting. You face to Yesung and take the book. "Thank you" you smile to him and go to Kyuhyun. You hesitate to take his hand but suddenly he takes yours and pulls you away. "See you later ____" Yesung says as you two leave.

On the way back to your table you feel awkward, it's like you have to feel guilty and apologize to him but there is no reason to right? Just because he looks hurt... but is he even hurt by that? It couldn't be that he is jealous or something right? He just wants to end this task and talk never to you again...or not? You look at your hands and blush. You try to pull it away but he holds firm to it and turns his face to you "I won't let you run away another time..." "I wasn't running away!" you say and continue "I just needed the book and I couldn't reach it so he got it for me and-" "Shh. I don't care. Let's finish this now." he interrupts and you sigh.

Both of you sit down again and he asks you to write down life goals. "What for?" you ask but he looks at you with a angry expression "Just do it. I won't do all the work alone." "I want to do something, too. But this is a teamwork thing tell me what's your plan maybe I have other idea-" you say but he interrupts again "If this is supposed to be teamwork why do you go somewhere alone and chat with Yesung?" you look at him confused "I wasn't even away that long..." "But it felt like ages." he looks at you with a serious expression. "Park ___ I"