Future task part 3

Troublesome Love School

Suddenly you hear Anni "Kyaaa~ stop it!" and you see her running to you hiding behind you and your chair. Donghae is following her and goes behind Kyuhyun. "Your trapped now Anni" Donghae says laughing. Kyuhyun facepalms "Seriously what are you doing, I was just about to say something important." "What, did you try to confess to her?" Donghae says checking you out "Is this supposed to be a bad joke, just look at her" he says and laugh. You feel hurt. That hurt. Definitely. Anni and Donghae look at Kyuhyun in disbelief. You stand up you can't see this mean thing anymore "excuse me" you say looking down and going away really fast. "___!" Anni says running after you.

You run up the stairs and go to the roof. You sit down and lean on the wall, crying. You sigh. Why are you so upset? You know him like for one day, this is way too dramatic for you. Why are you reacting that way? You can't even control it. You try to calm down but you end up thinking about Kyuhyun. You bury your face in your knees.

'I wonder where Anni is, wasn't she following me?' you think when you suddenly hear steps. They come closer and closer. "___" you hear Yesung say and he continues "What are you doing up here.. are you crying?" he sits down next to you and your back. "No I'm not..." you say and try to hide your tears. "Do you think I'm blind, remember? We said we are friends now be a good friend and be honest with me." he says "did Kyuhyun do this to you?" "No, really it's alright Yesung thank you for caring" you say and smile to him. "Stop lying" Yesung says "If she doesn't want to talk to you she doesn't have to. Go away I have to talk with ___" Kyuhyun says. 'What is he doing here now...' you think. 

Yesung stands up and goes to Kyuhyun "If you want me to go away, I guess you have to move me. Otherwise I'm not going to leave her!" Yesung says and Kyuhyun pushes him aside and says "You know the way out." Yesung wants to push Kyuhyun away too but you interrupt and stand in front of him "It's okay Yesung I'll talk to you later" you smile at him and he leaves.

He leaves and you look down not facing Kyuhyun. "___" he says rather softly "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it really I didn't expect you to be hurt by this." "Okay something else?" you say. He sighs "___ really believe me. Also I completed the task don't worry I used your ideas too, surprisingly they weren't too bad." "Okay if you say so." you say rather coldly 'please just leave' you think. Suddenly you feel him embracing you from behind. "___" he whispers in your ear...