Who needs math anyways...

Troublesome Love School

Your heart beats faster. His head rests in your shoulder and you can feel him breathing. 'You stupid heart stop beating it's just him!' "Let go of me..." you murmur "what did you say?" he whispers and holds you tight "Let go of me." you say a little bit clearer "You don't want me to let go, be honest" he whispers and you can feel him smirking. 'It's true he is right but why...' you think and sigh "You feel warm, let's stay like this a little longer?" he whispers and you nod weakly.

After that 1 week passed. He already submitted the task to your teacher without you doing anything. And it was kind of awkward between you two. Most of the time you hang up with Anni and Lina, sometimes Yesung approaches you and you chat a bit with him and you can feel someone starring at you. You couldn't figure out who it was yet. Even though you thought of Kyuhyun but that just confuses you more

. You want to enter the classroom when Yesung suddenly holds your arm and smiles "Hey ___" "Hey Yesung, enjoy your next class" you giggle and expect him to leave but he continues "I just wanted to know whether you had tim-" "Class is starting now ___" Kyuhyun, who appeared out of nowhere, says and drags you with one arm around your neck in, leaving Yesung with a angry (?) expression. "What are you doing?" you free yourself confused and try to hide that you blushed. 'Nothing really happened since that... and now he acts like it again?' "Just making sure my fellow classmate isn't late to class, you should be thankful." He says rather coldly and sits down while starring somewhere else. You sigh angrily and sit down and murmur "liar..." "Be quiet" you hear him. Your Math teacher enters and starts teaching, you can't and don't really want to follow up. Math is just not your thing. Deep in thoughts you sigh again as result Kyuhyun looks to you annoyed yet sharply, you try to look same as him and his eyes drill in yours. Defeated you look away. "I won." you can hear him saying. You look to him and he has a victorious look on his face, which annoyed you extremely. "You didn't win, we didn't even play, there was nothing that you could win-" you say to him "Miss ____" your teacher says and you froze "I'll talk with you after the lesson." Embarrassed you dig your head in your book and try to avoid eye contact with your classmates, especially with Kyuhyun. You could bet he is quite happy now.

The lesson ends and you approach your teacher. While looking back you can see Kyuhyun being slow with packing his things on purpose just because he wants to hear you getting scolded, you assume that because when you looked to him he grinned in an evil way. "Miss I can see that you might lost hope in math already but that is no reason for you to interrupt class like this. Also it's a subject you have to understand to--- blah blah blah... So I decided it would be best for you if you would regularly learn with someone in your grade. I also have two pupils in mind, Kyuhyun and Yesung to be exact." Kyuhyun approaches you from behind 'How can you be so slow with packing that was so obvious that you did it on purpose.' you thing and imagine to strangle him. "Did I hear my Name Teacher?" Kyuhyun says perfect-student-like. "Oh yes, would you mind teaching Miss ___ in math? As you can see it's not her strength. Kyuhyun laughs and nods "Yes, I can see that, it's pretty obvious. I wouldn't mind at all to help my weak classmate." you glare at him and the teacher looks back to you "Of course you could also ask Yesung. He is about the same like Kyuhyun in math. Please tell me tomorrow when and who is going to help you." he says and leaves.

"Don't worry babo with my help you can be-" he says but you interrupt him "Don't forget I can decide whether I pick you or Yesung... and you acting so mean makes me think Yesung would be the better choice!" You show him your tongue and open the classroom door to leave just to see Yesung. "Hey ____ I waited for you." And again you felt Kyuhyuns arm around you "I'll teach her." he says to Yesung. "T-teach her what?" Yesung says blushing. Kyuhyun starts grinning mischievously and you look shocked at Yesung and explain everything to him while freeing yourself from Kyuhyuns grip again. Kyuhyun leans next to Yesung against the door and crosses his arms. "So who do you want?" they asks you at the same time.

- "I choose Kyuhyun"

- "I choose Yesung"

______

authors note: Thanks for reading! In the next chapter you can choose a path which decides your future in Troublesome Love school. Also the optional choices sounds like you are going to throw a pokéball... Anyways I look forward to your feedback!