Starting a new chapter

Troublesome Love School

You stand in front of the lists with the new classes searching for your name. "Park ____. There it is" you muttered to yourself and pointed with your finger at your name on the list when you suddenly felt another finger on yours. Slowly you traced the finger and your eyes fell on the bracelet decking the strangers wrist. Your grin started to grow, you wear the exactly same one. You looked to her face to see her smiling as much as you do. "Kyaaa~" you both started fangirling. "I'm Lee Anni, we are in the same class!" she said and you clapped and introduced yourself as Park ____. You both knew this was the beginning of a great friendship. 

"Are you new here? I've never seen you before... Park-" you interrupted Anni "Call me ___" She smiled "Sure call me Anni then~." "And yes we just moved here recently." you replied. Anni took your hand and pulled you. "I'll show you the school!"

With that she started to show you everything, the buildings, the library, the cafeteria, the pool, the sports field and finally the soccer field. She watched them play... no she watched him play you noticed. "Are you in love or something?" you giggled. She comes back to her senses and blushes "N-no I'm not....!" you grinned at her making her sigh. "His name is Lee Donghae he is the captain of the soccer team... just look at him how can he be so perfect" she sighed. "Aye someone is deep in love, do you want me to call him over so you can confess?" you started teasing her and waved to them but she hold you back as fast as possible. "Hey Anni~" a boy of the team says running to us, "watching me play? Who is your friend?" he says but he keeps looking on Anni. "No I'm not here for you Eunhyuk! She is Park ___ and new here I'm showing her around." she replied. "It's so sad that we aren't in the same class this year." he said sadly to Anni. "Yeah, I'll be going" she said pulling you away.

"Are you having a love triangle or are there more boys in this complicated love of yours?" you giggle. "Love triangle? What do you mean... Eunhyuk is just a friend or something. I was in a class with him but I'm not even that close to him. Stop making up storys in your crazy mind!" she says. "Besides if any I'm only interessted in Donghae..." she silently adds. 

Time passed and we decided to go to class. The teacher was already in the room. He smiled when he saw us "Hello Kim Anni and I'm sure you are Park ____. My name is Kim Youngwoon." he says while pointing at our seats. Your sitting next to a window on the other side there is an empty table and chair and then Anni. You smiled to her and started to get your pencil case and notebook out of your bag.

The door opens and Lee Donghae enters with another boy that caught your attention. He is taller than Donghae and quite your type of boy. You try to ask Anni about him but she is still admiring the sweaty Donghae. Suddenly the handsome boy is walking to your direction. He sits down next to you and gets a book and other things out of his bag. You couldn't keep your eyes away from him and then he suddenly turned to you and smiled. His smile was amazing cute and handsome you tried to understand the perfection this boy resembled when he suddenly came closer to you. "Are you done admiring me?" He smirked.