year 8 part 4

a sad korean drama

Months went by when i would fight other students, some very bad and some was alright until i met my perfect match, the fight began she didn’t waist any time by leaping up in the air and kicked me on my shoulder and I heard a crack, she kicked really hard for a little girl. I fell down and thought I dislocated it but didn’t have time to find out.

I could take pain but I don’t know about major injuries. She looked very innocent for a fighter and I knew I had to watch out. She was pretty stupid to try to kick me again because this time I was ready for it.

I waited till she was airborne and I kicked her on her stomach with my legs straight up making her fall back a few meters because she was so light. My legs almost cramped up – of course I didn’t know ill be kicking any time soon. I shook the cramp off quickly and watched her as she struggled to her feet with her hair over her face. Now we were even.

She started jabbing at me with her fists and I had to admit, she was really fast and I was trying to block every single jab but she had small hands I saw an opening and I pushed my palm straight at her chest making her choke on air and she stumbled back.

I went on my knees and I did the exact same thing that Justin did tripping jenny to the ground but this time I did it with style- and a skirt.

I jumped on her and saw her name tag,

Silla

I was going to ask her if she forfeits it but she spat on my face. I wiped it away with a little smile then I knock her out-hard.

Silla got used to me and was my second in command.

She trained me what she knew and I told her my stories but one thing I made sure of was not mixing my outside life with my school life and lived by that.

I was walking past the school gates when I noticed Silla talking to two other older boys and they looked suspicious. One of the guys glanced up and saw me inspecting them and told Silla. Silla looked back at me and swung back around like the wind when I started waking towards her. They exchanged hand shakes quickly but I didn’t fail to spot the little packages going between them.

‘Silla, is there anything wrong?’ I asked ignoring the two new stares

‘No, no problem’ Silla didn’t meet me eyes.

I was going to tell her to go back into school when a police car drove past unhurriedly. The two guys started walking off straight away creating an obvious situation with the aim of that something going on and the police car stopped in front of them and two officers got out.

I sneaked a look at Silla and saw that she was fidgeting around and was starting to get nervous.

She looked at me and I put out my hand and she slapped it like a hi-5. When she looked down again and saw that I didn’t shift my hand from its position, she then quickly pulled out a small pad of a hundred dollar bills- i almost coughed at the amount but still didn’t move my hand from its position.

Silla knowing that I wasn’t giving up took off her left shoe and a couple of clear little synthetic sacks in my palm which I assumed had weed in it and I shoved it in my bra making Silla give me a you-did-not-just-do-that look and I gave her one of my don’t-even-start looks.

The police officers were talking to the two boys and they looked over at us. One of the officers’s walked towards us and Silla slowly shuffled towards me.

‘Why aren’t you girls in school?’ he asked us getting out a pen and a pad

‘I was just walking back to class when I saw her; I thought she was in trouble so I came outside. ’ I said trying to look innocent. I was surprised that I could lie straight to the open, especially to a police officer.

‘Well you two young ladies don’t look like trouble- even in a school like this’ he muttered to himself

We looked at each other and Silla looked appalled. I looked behind him and the police officer had told the boys to empty their backpack and pockets but after a couple of minutes he didn’t find anything.

I noticed Jenny starting to panic but she stayed quiet and she started to get a little pale and I also started to panic when they told me and Silla to empty our pockets

‘Sorry but we don’t have pockets on our skirts’ Silla lied and my eyes widened at her. I couldn’t help but run my hands on the outlines of the pockets of my skirt but the two officers didn’t notice so they told us to take or shoes of which we did and I gave Silla a look of you-owe-me-one.

Once they thought us were all clean, the officers each gave us a lecture and a caution about skipping class and talking to strangers and they walked us up to the school gates and dismissed us quickly without walking all the way into school like kind of like they were afraid to enter.

We walked into the school with silence and I looked back at the police officers they were still watching and I waved and gave them a bight smile in which they returned and we turned the corner and I stopped Silla.

‘So you almost got me arrested back there and for what, trying to save your ’ I chastised her

‘Oh can you lay off’ Silla shouted at me and I almost backed off if it wasn’t for the fact that I was angry, so I took out the two little package that I took from her and she shut when I opened them both and chucked out the remains that was inside it.

‘You just did not waste eighty bucks’ and she lashed out at me but I pushed away her arms and grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her against the brick wall with her feet hanging off the floor.

‘Don’t ever pull something like that again. Its people like you i hate' I whispered dangerously in her face. She hesitated a little before pushing me away from her.

‘Look everyone’s situation is different from everyone else’s. Don’t judge mine and I won’t judge yours’ she screamed at me

‘I wasn’t judging you, I'm trying to help you’ I said slowly realizing I was for a second, then I let it go and walked away before I said something that was judgmental.

It was after school that Silla approached me. I ignored her but I didn’t walk away.

‘Hey I'm sorry about today, it was my fault and I know that I could have gotten you arrested but I'm sorry and uh, thanks for what you did. I promised myself ill stop smoking today. ’ she stopped talking cause I looked like I wasn’t listening but I was.

She started walking off, ‘Do you reckon you can stop smoking’ I asked her and she smiled

‘yea, its hard and no one actually had the guts to do what you did, you know that cost money and I wouldn’t be surprised if you smoked it in front of me but chucking it away, now that’s what you call a leader. I nodded in a silent agreement and she said goodbye and left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The third time I saw her, my feelings felt exactly like the first and second time I saw her.

I was waiting for my train to go home when I noticed that she was waiting right across the train tracks. I sparked up a cigarette and was watching her from the distance. She looked around her as if looking for someone. She was different in the sunlight. I looked away thinking about what Mimi had told me about her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His uniform didn’t look familiar. I didn’t see many people in black suits and ties. I tried to read the emblem on his jacket but the writing was too small. He turned his head and i saw that he looked angry with someone or he must have been angry that I was staring too hard at him.

I don’t know why but I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He looked like he was going to say something to me when he saw me but the train came and blocked off both our views, when the train left he left with it and I sighed. Damn. This was the second time it happened to me especially with the same boy.

I caught my train with my head down like I’ve given up on something and my heart was crushed once again.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry i said that there was only 3 parts for year 8, This the last past for year 8. PRROMMIISSSSSE!, anyway Jenny is the last of the characters added. and the mysterious guy will be added on the next chapter. YEIIII!!! anyway i hope you guys are enjoying this. Anthony's name will be changed to Baekje incase some of you guys will be confused, i will go back and change it when i have time. ^ ^