Chapter 10

Make Me Feel Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "So Hyuk, who are you chatting to now?"

   "Uh.. YoungJi..."

   "Hmm.. okay. Seems like you're close wit her."

   "No, we're not! It's just that she kept on spamming me! If I didn't answer she'll spam."

   "You can block her." 

   "I'm not that mean!"

   "Pssh. Whatever."

   ---
   SaeRin and Hyuk went early. However, YoungJi was already there. YoungJi was quite suspicious. She immediately pull Hyuk's arm and pull Hyuk away from SaeRin. 
 

   "Hyukkie oppa, why did you come with SaeRin unnie?" 

   "We met. We came at the same time," Hyuk lied. 

   Unfortunately, YoungJi really did believe Hyuk. YoungJi believe all The words that Hyuk said. While SaeRin, she's relieved that Hyuk can lie and YoungJi did believe it. Basically, YoungJi trust all the words that come out from Hyuk's mouth.
   ---  
   All the staff did what they always did. KARA came as a guest. The KARA members came as a guest. They came to take pictures for a fashion magazine. There will be male models who will shoot with the KARA members. Hyuk, Hongbin and other male models came and chosen as the male models that will shoot with KARA. 
 

   Hyuk was paired up with Heo Youngji, the maknae of KARA. They can make a cute couple in real life, well that's what SaeRin thought. Meanwhile Han Youngji was burning inside. It is because another girl was touching Hyuk. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter