Chapter 11

Make Me Feel Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      The maknae, Heo YoungJi could see steams of anger coming out from Han YoungJi’s ears. So she decided to convince SaeRin that it is okay to not talk to Hyuk.

 

      “No. It’s not okay. At. All. Hyuk, Heo, go somewhere to talk. I’ll deal with her,” SaeRin said with her eyes glaring to Han YoungJi.

 

      After SaeRin made sure that the two Heo and Hyuk went somewhere else private to talk. She started dealing with the . Ahem, I mean Han YoungJi.

 

      “Yah. Who are you to tell Hyuk what he should do and what he shouldn’t do? Who are you? What’s your relation with Hyuk? His master? Well that’s bull. Hyuk is not your robot or slave and for your information, you don’t have the right to control him. You control him too much. Oh and one last thing, don’t ever call me Unnie with that bloody mouth of yours. Thank You and have a great day,” SaeRin ended with a sarcasm in her tone and a fake smile.

 

      She left her alone and almost got a heart attack when she walked past the make-up room.

 

      “What are you guys doin there?! You guys scred the out of me. Wtf…”

 

      Yes, that is what SaeRin always say when she is surprised or shocked.

 

      “Uh… Your rant and ‘lecture’ to Han was good though. Hehe,” Ravi said.

 

      SaeRin was surprised but she smirked, “Well… Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee, you twp should be grateful to have an awesome friend like me.”

 

      “Pssh, self-praise,” HongBin rolled his eyes but still smile anyway.

 

      “Well Thank You.”

 

      “I need to go to the restroom,” HongBin excused himself.

 

      When HongBin was out of sight, Ravi pinched SaeRin’s cheek and said the three words with eight letters to her, I Love You. Perhaps it was Ravi’s sixth or seventh confession to SaeRin.

 

---

 

      SaeRin stayed silent the whole night. She did not even say a single goodbye to the staffs and just went back home with Hyuk.

 

      She even made instant ramen with egg and che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter