Chapter 7

Make Me Feel Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   _Hyuk's P.O.V_
     I woke up. It was a goodnight sleep for me. It is more comfy sleeping in a bed. I looked to my left and noticed SaeRin sleeping next to me. Her hands under her pillow.       Last night, she made me sleep first. While SaeRin, I think she slept late. She was like catching up all the episodes of Hotel King. I noticed that she likes Lee DongWook and Cha HakYeon because she kept on fangirling about them. She was like, "Cha HakYeon oppa, I want to marry you." "Lee DongWook oppa!! You can't kiss that girl!!"    
     I'm glad that she's at least happy. At the same time, she also need enough sleep. I don't want her to be sick. I notice that she sleep late, most of the time. She's careless. She needs to take care of herself! But she's still cute.. hehe      I move closer to her and look at her features. She have big eyes. Her nose is not really sharp, but that's okay. She have small lips which is adorable.
     I didn't know what I'm doing but I caressed her cheeks and just stared at her.
     ---
     I should make breakfast for SaeRin. I prepared nutella toast for her? Because that's what the chocolate jar said, nutella. Since I don't really know how to cook, so I prepared a simple breakfast.
   ---
   I heard the door clicked opened.
     "SaeRin-ah, good morning."
     "Uh? Hyuk? What are you doing?"
     "Go sit, breakfast is ready."     
      _SaeRin's P.O.V_
      What's wrong with Hyuk? Suddenly making breakfast for me... but never mind, I can just eat. 
     I wonder if he had a goodnight sleep.     
     I look up and shock that Hyuk is actually looking at me too. His palms under his chin, smiling cutely.      I blushed. How can he make me blush so easily?! I do not even think that he have the intention to make me blush...
     I fake coughed, "Uh... Hyuk, did you have a good sleep?" 
     "Yes, I did." 
     "Okay... then that's good."
     "How about you? Did you have a goodnight sleep? Sweet dreams?"      "Uh.. it was okay and no dreams..."      ---
     Hyuk was just taking a nap in SaeRin's bedroom. Meanwhile, SaeRin was watching 'The Return Of Superman' in th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter