Chapter 2

Make Me Feel Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   It was the celebration of SaeRin's job anniversary. Her manager invited all the staffs and some models to go to the club. SaeRin was actually quite excited because it was her first time going to a club. Also, she was at her twenties already. 
   She went to the shopping mall to buy a dress for her to go to the club. She didn't have any dress that suits for clubbing because again, it was her first time.        All of her friends and the staffs were there at the club. She was happy that she can have fun. But sad at the same time because some of her favourite models or friends were not there. She did not drank a lot though, she could not handle the taste of the alcohol. She also rejected all the guys that wanted to dance with her.       After the party ended, SaeRin went back to her apartment. Her eyes widened when she saw a boy sitting on the ground, next to the door. A boy with black hair and he was like wearing a dark make-up. He was wearing a ripped sweater and pair of jeans. He was handsome, well that was what SaeRin thought. 
     The boy kept on looking at SaeRin. SaeRin did not know what to do but then she decided to talked to him and helped him if he needed help.    
     "Um... Hello," SaeRin smiled and waved a bit.     
     However, the boy just kept on looking at her with no reply. SaeRin noticed that he was holding a small ripped paper.       SaeRin leaened a bit, "May I see that paper?"
     The boy handed SaeRin the paper.
   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter