Chapter 4

Make Me Feel Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   _SaeRin's P.O.V_
   I wake up, the sun rays hitting my eyes. Wait, since when it is open? The last one who was there was.... Hyuk. Probably he forgot to cover the windows with the curtains.
   I noticed that he was sleeping on the floor. Why?! There's an enough space for him on the bed. Aish, this guy, really.
   Actually... yes, there's another room. But then I changed it to a storage room (that kind of room).
   I decided to carry him to the bed. Is it because of him too heavy or is it because of me for being too weak? Bleh.
   ---
   (Back to author's P.O.V)
   SaeRin made breakfast for Hyuk and herself. She made pancakes, instead of scrambled eggs, bacons and hash browns.
   She didn't know that Hyuk was actually watching her preparing the breakfast. Hyuk was not really behind her but he was somewhere near her.
   SaeRin almost fell when she saw that Hyuk was looking at her, she was shocked.
   

   "Hyuk, since when you're there?"

 

   "Not long... "
 

   "Go sit, I've made breakfast. "
 

   SaeRin's eyes widen when she walked pass Hyuk.
 

   "Go bathe after you eat breakfast! You stink. Why didn't you bathe?!"
 

   Hyuk remained silent.
 

   "Nevermind, just eat first."
 

   Hyuk started to dig in his breakfast, "This taste good."
 

   "Thanks."
 

   SaeRin have actually been wondering how old is Hyuk.
 

   "Hyuk, how old are you?"

 

   "My master told me that I'm 22."
 

   "Which month?"
 

   "July the fifth."
 

   "Oh! Really?? My birthday is on July the thirtieth. I'm 20 this year."
 

   Hyuk smiled, "That's great! Our birthdays and age are close."
 

   Damn! That smile! He's so handsom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter