Chapter 5

Make Me Feel Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   SaeRin and Hyuk went to the mall, Lotte Young Plaza. They went to the location by SaeRin's car. Yes, she drives.
     "Hyuk! Let's get you a new phone, clothes, accessories, bags and anything!"
     "But I got no money."
     "Don't worry, everything's on me."
     "But you'll be wasting money on my stuff."
     "Shut up, it's not wasting. It's for your necessities."
     Hyuk opened his mouth but nothing came out. He gave in.
     _Hyuk's P.O.V_
     This mall is big. So many cool stuffs. I can't let SaeRin waste her money to buy my things.
     I should pay her back some time... but I got no money. How to get a job...
     (Back to author's P.O.V)     SaeRin and Hyuk went around. Enter each shop. SaeRin would just told Hyuk to take the clothes he like and let Hyuk try. Then SaeRin would decide whether it looks good on Hyuk or not, SaeRin would only buy the clothes that suits Hyuk.
     "SaeRin-ah, I think we shop too much. I think my hands are gonna break soon. It's so heavy."
     SaeRin was holding to six shopping bags while Hyuk held nine shopping bags. 
     "I guess you're right... what if we have our lunch first then we'll buy your phone and we'll go back home. What do you want to eat?"
     "Anything will do..."
     At the end, SaeRin decided to have Italian food for their lunch. They ordered many foods. 
     "Damn. This pizza," SaeRin took a slice of pizza. 
     "This a lot. I don't think I can finish everything."
     "Just shut up and eat."     
     They eat quietly. The voice only comes from the chit-chatters of the customers in the restaurant and the voice of the cutlery hitting the plate. Hyuk, who earlier said that he could not finish everything, ended up ordering another plate of pasta. They ordered another pan of pizza for them to share and some desserts. 
     "I'm so full," Hyuk said, "how can you eat that amoubt of food? You eat more than I do."   
     "I think you eat as much as I do. I have the ability to eat. I make food vlogs every Sunday. Well not always, only if I'm busy, then I didn't make any food vlogs for the week." 
     "Ah...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter