Chapter 3

Make Me Feel Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   She don't like it when she ask a question to a person but that person did not answer. Or trying to change the topic because that person wants to avoid the question.      "Yah, I ask you your name. Thanks for the compliment but I want to know your name."      "I don't have a name, they call me 'SHH-01'."       "SHH-01? It sounds more like a code.. "      "Nevermind. You wait here, I'll get clothes for you to change."      _SaeRin's P.O.V_      I went to find clothes that my father left. It should be okay forthat handsome guy wear.      I wonder why he got no name... his name is like a code, I'm sure that's not his name. I should give him a name. S.H.H... Seo HongHo? Meh, that's not a good name. Um... Sang. Han. Hyuk. Hyuk HanSang. No. Han SangHyuk. That's it! Han SangHyuk! SangHyuk!   Hyuk! Hyukkie! A handsome, cute name for a handsome, cute boy!        (Back to author's P.O.V)      SaeRin went out with a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of knee length pants.      "SHH-01!! I got a new nice name for you!!!"         The 'human doll' looked at SaeRin, "Huh?"      SaeRin sat next to him, "Your new name is Han SangHyuk. SangHyuk. Hyuk. It's your name from now on. It will be difficult if people keep on calling you SHH-01."       "I guess that's a good name. But I like your name better, Rin, it's a cute Name."      "Hey, you have a cute name too! Hyuk, Hyukkie."      She then left him on the living room and went to bathe.      ---             She was not able to sleep. As there's a handsome boy there, one room with her, only both of them. Hyuk was just sitting on the couch near the window. He would look to the streets and then look back at the sleeping SaeRin. When Hyuk look at SaeRin, SaeRin would pretend to be asleep.      _Hyuk's P.O.V_      I made sure that she's sleeping. She looks cute and funny when she's sleeping. Her stomach slightly visible. She snores. She drools. It's funny and cute. Probably, I'm the first person who see her in her worst side. Other than her parents...       It's funny that she thought I don't know anything and she teach me everything. I know how to do this and do that. My master taught me before. I just want her to make me feel alive and bright like her.      I wipe her drool away with wet tissue. Really, she's pretty. Even though, I noticed that she doesn't have a flat stomach, she has a belly but not a big one. She's not fat. She's just a typical girl who just be herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter