D-DAY MOVE IN TO THE SHARE HOUSE

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

Jackson POV

The day has come, my hyung will move in to my house! I really like it when JYP hyung told me that Jaebum hyung got an invititon from SBS to move in to the Roommates's share house. i when down to the practice room. "hyung. hyung.hyung, im your sunbaenim in roommates hahaha. oh hyung im so happy that you will move in to the share house. we will be three JYP brothers with junhyung hyung." said jackson while jumping in excitement.

<>

"jackson-ah, help me carry this luggage to the van, Jr. for a while i been out from dorm,please make sure that the other doesn't make any fuss. make sure that you take care of them. i will leave them under your care." JB hyung said to Jr. hyung before we close the van's door.

"nahhh, no problem. it is a small matter. just go and have some fun with jackson, you doing a lot for us since our GOT7 debut. have some rest and fun day, i will watch you. bye." Jr. hyung close the door from outside. our manager hyung drive us to the share house.

JB POV

one word. fluster, that word describe my condition right now. my feeling are mix by worry, nervous and panic, i thought  about  how while i manage in a new house, enviroment and i worry about how suppose i talk to my sunbaenim. "jackson-ah, im quite nervous. will they welcome me?" jackson checking his instagram when i ask him. "oh hyung? waeyo, no need to worry. i will be there at your side if you need me. our roommates's family are sociable." jackson give me hwaiting motion.

in another van..

I WILL COUNTINUE THE SECOND PART LATER.