Choosing Room Part 2

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

Im sorry guys.. please enjoy my fanfic.

>>>after end the choosing room<<<

hayoung POV,

Woo bin and jb room no.1.

jong suk and dongwoon room no.2

sunny, bae jong ok and me room no.3

jackson and youngji room no.4

joon hyung and ryohei room no.5

jackson and youngji yelling at each other because they in the same room. we went to our room to unpack. 

>>after finish unpack<<

all of us gather at the living room, we decide who will cook for lunch by playing game. 

>>after the game<<

i and jb lost. we went to the kitchen while everyone walks to their room to continue unpacking the bags. 

*sorry for the fast forward, i lost my imagination and it's hard for me to think a nice story to continue this chapter*

"what should we do oppa? do you know how to cook?" i ask him cause im afraid if he can't cook. "ofcrouse i know. what do you want for lunch princess?" the last word from his mouth made me blush.

"pardon me? say it again oppa, am i misheard or it's true you calling me princess?" he looks at my eyes made me automatically looking to the floor. he walks toward me and hold my chin. "yes princess, what can i cook for you?" he made me blush harder than ever. he talking to me like this infront of the camera, i don't know what should i say to him.

"erm oppa, can you remove your hand from me. you make me shy oppa." 

suddenly......

*sorry for my english and for the short chapter. hope you enjoy this, maybe tomorrow i will continue with another chapter.