D-DAY MOVE IN TO THE SHARE HOUSE PART 2

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

Dongwoon POV.

"hayoung-ah, when we arrive at the house. what the first thing you wanna do?" i look at her. "what i wanna do? i wanna be friend with youngji unni." hayoung answer.  i just look at the window and murmur under my breath "dont leave me alone. im afraid that it will be awkward when we arrive."

"oppa. im listening, no worries oppa i will not leave you alone. and for exchange dont leave me alone to. oppa have to be at my side" for some reason i feel relief when hayoung heard what have i said earlier.

>

finally we arrive, i put hayoung luggage out from the bonnet and take my luggage. thankful we didn't bring many luggage so it easy for us to move in. "oppa! are you ready? im going to press the bell button." hayoung look at me to make sure that im ready, i just nod.

hayoung press the bell button, jusft after a few seconds hayoung press the button, someone open the door for us. it is sunny sunbaenim, i thought it will be awkward but sunny sunbaenim give us a warm smile and welcome me in.

JB POV

When we reach the share house. I saw a black van maybe a new entertainer like jackson and i. Jackson help me to take out my luggage from the bonnet. Jackson iopen the door for me, he have the keys.

"Jackson, am i look good?" I show him my face when i done wearing a snapback. "Cool bro. Let's go, i'll introduce you to your new roommates family." Jackson lead the way and i follow him from behind.

Someone open the front door. "jackson-ah! Oh anyeonghaeseyo jb-ssi." That girl bow 90 degree to me, i bow back to her "anyeonghaeseyo youngji-ssi. Nice to meet you" youngji welcome me warmly and go inside the living room with jackson. Someone bump with me when i'm putting my shoe aside the door. "Oh i'm so sorry, are you alright? Im so sorry, i just wanna take my luggage and didn't see you right there."

Hihihi short chapter. So sorry for the grammar mistakes and hope you enjoy while reading this fanfic