CHOOSING THE ROOM

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

JB POV

"Omo, Jb. It so nice hearing you singing and strumming the guitar. I doubt every girls will love it when they hears your's voice." Bae jong ok teacher said to me.

I bow to everyone, "thank you teacher." I reply her's compliment. "Teacher?! Yah hyung. Call her nuna, she's your nuna!" Jackson yell at me. "Erk?! Oh im sorry nuna."

"Ok done with the introducty. Our new members in roommate is hayoungie,dongwoon,jb, and our model bestie jong sok and woo bin." Said gook ju nuna.

"Ok lets choose our room by picking up room number in the box. Can change the number with anyone else."jackson sit beside me, he whisper to me " are we going to be in the same room hyung?" He makes me laugh loudly. I notice everyone look at me curiously. "Why did you laugh jb?" Dongwoon hyung ask at me.

"I think our jackson worry that i'll be in the same room with him hahahaha"

Woo Bin POV

when i got the invitation from sbs, im so glad that jong sok was invited too. It will make me at ease and comfortable. After done introduce myself, someone caught my eyes. She looks really bright and pretty.

All of the roommate's member sat in the livingroom. We wanna pick the room number to determine our partner. "Jong suk-ah, go and pick first. I'll pick after you."i push him to the box. "Yahh. Dont push me, i can walk ok!!!" Ok jong suk mad at me.

"Relax man. Dont fight"joon hyung hyung come towards the box. And pick up a number, " i got room number 2."

Sorry for the late update and short chapter. I'll update part two of choosing the room after i get some sleep.