I GOT MY EYES ON YOU

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

JB POV

"it's alright im fine. nice to meet you i'm im jaebum or you can call me jb." i introduce myself. that girl tilt her head at meet my eyes, now i know who is she. "anyeonghaeseyo, oh hayoung imnida. nice to meet you too." her's smile are bright and make me fall for it. jackson come to check am i alright or not. "hyung, come inside. introduce yourself." 

at the living room, after all new member of roommates arrive.

"ok now, we will introduce ourself one by one and show some talents." say jong ok sunbaenim. the introductory session start from joonhyung hyung, our jyp brothers. "whats up, im joonhyung from jyp nation." joonhyung is a easygoing person so it will comfortable for me being in roommates. 

Dongwoon POV

after joonhyung sunbaenim done his introduce himself, i stand up and when infront. "im maknae of beast, dongwoon imnida. hope we can get easily get along with one and another." after saying the last word i walk to the sofa untill i heard someone say...

"oppa, you suppose to show some of your's talent." i know who is the owner of that voice. ofcrouse our dongsaeng hayoungie, i turn my face to her. "dongsaeng, i dont have any talent you know." and everybody in the living room be like "ohhhh come on. show us some of your's talent"

"okay okay,seriously i cant refuse what my dongsaeng want" i walk towards the piano."i can play piano but not that good." i start pressing the key and play the river flow by yiruma (i dont know how to spell it correctly). after done playing the song from start till; chorus, i never expect that all of them will clapping their hands.

"wah dongwoon-ssi,so good. you look so handsome will playing the piano, okay i guess i'll start admiring you if you always act like this" say sunny sunbaenim. "aniyo, i'm not that good. hayoung-ah introduce yourself" i dont know if she afraid of me or what, cause she just do what i said to her. from the piano i watch her step carefully, "annyeonghaeseyo, erk i'm oh hayoung maknae of apink and i think maknae in this house too. like my oppa, i dont have much talents to show, but i will play piano duet with dongwoon oppa. she walks to the piano and sit beside me.

she start pressing the piano's key and sing only hope by mandy moore, i sing the song at the chorus with her. done singing the song she bump her head at the piano " ahh, seriously embrassing oppa." hayoung whisper to me. " hayoung-ah jjang. daebak, your voice was prefect. can i get yor number? i wanna call you every night and hear your voice singing for me. " jackson reach out his phone and walk toward her.

" yah pabo-ah stop playing around. give her some space, you makes her blush"

hayoung POV

i saw youngji-ssi throw a cushion at jackson-ssi. cant i call them oppa and unni? cause i'm their sunbae, it makes me confuse. everyone laugh when youngji-ssi hit jackson-ssi. dongwoon oppa and i stand, and we bow. " you can call me hayoung cause im the maknae. i hope i can call all of you unni and oppa." we walk and sit again at the sofa.

someone familiar to me, stand and bow infront all of us. it embrassing to face him after i accidently bump at him. "annyeonghaeseyo my name is im jaebum. you can call me JB. i'm jackson's not officially hyung, hope we can get along." he sit on a chair and hold my guitar, while strumming the guitar he sings...

"i got my eyes on you, you're everything that i see, i want your hot love and emotion, endlessly"

i saw his eyes on me, and its make me blush. i guess he see im blushing cause he smirk at me. 

"i can't get over you, you left your mark on me, i want your high love and emotion, endlessly. cause you're a girl and you know it, you act so different around me. cause you're good girl and you know it, i know exactly who you could be"