Kitchen? Cooking with them?!! (Part 2)

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

Nobody POV,

dongwoon go to the kitchen and saw his dongsaeng cooking with two hot guy. hahaha *just trying to make it look fun to read. sorry* "hayoungie.. are you having fun with your new two hot boyfriends?" dongwoon sit at the dining table. "yah pabo. what are you talking about oppa you will make me into a lot of trouble if you create a scandal for me." hayoung try to deny even it's true and he know that hayoung likes one of these guys. she cant deny it from dongwoon, he have know her from a long time.

jong sok join dongwoon at the dining table, watching his bestfriend cooking lunch for the family. "woo bin-ah, why are you blushing?" jong sok look curiously at his friend. "hyung, she shy with hayoungie because our maknae stare at him like she going to bite him in a few second." jb said it loudly make everyone at the kitchen laughing about it.

>>

jackson and youngji come out from their room and run toward the kitchen. "is everything ready? im hungry right now!!" jackson yelling like he going to die because didn't eat lunch . youngji slap his head to make he shut his mouth for a second. "shut up shortie, go up stairs and call everyone. the lunch is ready, cant you see it infront of you?" youngji scold jackson infront of jb. "ohh sunbaenim im sorry for scolding jackson infront of you, you hope i can do it often from now. hihihi" youngji walk and stand beside jb.

"ofcrouse you can and call me oppa from now and afterward. remember that im older that you. just call me like what hayoungie call me. right princess?" jb now that hayoung still looking at woo bin, he just trying to get hayoung's attention for a while. "yes unnie. just call jb oppa, he dont like it you now, btw im your sunbaenim even im younger that all of you hahaha" hayoung run toward dongwoon. "oppa, im tired, can you countinue what am i doing?" hayoung ask dongwoon to serve the food at the dining table and jong sok helping him.

"wow, spaghetti cabonara. did you made it woo bin-ah? how did you know that i want to eat spaghetti cabonara right now?" jong sok excited when he saw spaghetti cabonara infront of him. "im not doing it because of you sok-ah, hayoung ask me to cook it for her. so i cook it for everyone, im not that good but i know that is your favourite food" woo bin put his hand at jong sok shoulder. "ohhh, so sweet, you doing it for our maknae" jong ok unnie said while sitting at the dining table.

"after lunch let's go out and play. i wanna play volleyball like last time" ryohei said.

"ok let's go, we can get some fresh air" said sunny.