Kitchen? Cooking with them?!!

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

woo bin POV

i walk towards the kitchen and heard the conversation between hayoung and JB. i can't leave them alone.

*fake coughed*

"erm, may i help the two of you? i done with my work. may i join?" without waiting for their's answer, i take an apron and wear it. "ofcrouse oppa, can you cook for me? when i saw you in the heirs, i keep on thinking if you know how to cook. i love to see you in the white shirt and black apron, you will look more charismatic when you fold your sleeve. hihihi sorry i talk to much, im your number one fan oppa." i love to see how honest she is when i keep talking about me. "nevermind, i love to hear your voice, just talk as much as you want baby girl" the word of baby girl just come out of my mouth.

"what can we do with both of you oppa. you two keep calling me with those words. so cheesy." hayoung walk away and start taking the ingredients. "i will make macrooni and cheese for you princess." JB said, i saw hayoung was blushed.

JB POV,

why did he came? ahhh nevermind, i just need hayoung beside me. she just too cute to make me happy. i saw hayoung looking at woo bin while he fold up his sleeve, she's blushing. "baby girl, i know that im too handsome but dont stare at me like that. you make me blush maknae" woo bin push hayoung a little bit far from him.

SHORT UPDATE FROM ME.. WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART..