CUBE ENTERTAIMENT

ROOMMATES WITH YOU (GOT7 JB AND APINK HAYOUNG)

Someone POV

SBS invited new entertainer to be a residence at the share. Guess what? I going to be a residence of share house too. can wait for the day that i can move in to the house. by the way,let me introduce myself, im oh hayoung maknae of apink. after president tell dongwoon oppa and i about roommates we when to the practice room, where the oppas and unnis waiting for us. dongwoon oppa going to move in to the house with me. yeppyyyy.

at the practice room....        

"unnis!!! im going to live in roommates share house with dongwoon oppa."while dongwoon oppa open the door for me, i shout to my unnis. "jinja?jinja jinja? share house that we always saw in televsion? at that house? what about us?! namjo unni hug me. "about what unni?" im asking her curiously.

"who going to be my maknae if you leave the dorm? chorong unni come to me while make a sad face. "no worries chorong unni. yoseob oppa can be your maknae. right oppa? i when to oppa and make a smile face toward him. "maknae for whom? chorong? i dont want to hahaha. when will both of you leave the dorm?"

"day after tomorrow, right hayoungie?" dongwoon oppa rest his arm on my shoulder. "yup day after tomorrow. Wae oppa?"i rest my head at dongwoon oppa chest while we sit on the sofa. "Ok let's go to the shopping mall, we will buy them presents"doojoon oppa stand up and walk towards the door. "For whom? For us?"dongwoon oppa ask.

"Babo ya. Ofcrouse not for. The presents you will give to them."eunji unni walk side by side with gikwang oppa. We when to the nearest shopping mall. Fortunely, the mall didn't crowded with fans as crowded at the aiport, our fans give some space for us to walk.

Naeun POV

Hyunseung oppa choose a present for jackson. "Naeun-ah is this snapback nice or not? Im going to buy this for jackson-ssi." I Looks at hyunseung oppa. "It nice if you wanna give it to jackson-ssi. Not nice for you."i laugh will saying that to oppa.

After a few hours, we're done shopping present for them. Junhyung oppa, bomi unni and i when to starbucks because junhyung oppa wanna drink coffee. Bomi unni when to the ladies while junhyung oppa and i sitting and wait for the drinks.

Hayoung POV

when we going towards the van. The three of them walking with coffee in their hands. We all when back to the dorm. Ofcrouse not the same dorm, beast oppa to beast dorm and apink to our dorm.

Sorry if this first chappie is not that interesting. Im new in writting a fanfic.