Final

Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae just leaves the café without waiting for Siwon’s answer or Leeteuk’s return. It’s just hurting so much. He is a crying mess, all he wants is Hyukjae. He wants to meet the blonde again. Is that too much for him to ask for? His heart shatters and his world turns dark. He walks, going to place that he once went with Hyukjae. It brings him some memories. He goes to the school and smiles, it doesn’t change at all. It is Saturday, nobody should be there.

 

He looks around, checking if the security guard is there. None. Line clear.  He sneaks into the school, remembering how he once used to do it with Hyukjae. The empty corridor greeted him and he ran all along the corridor. Tears are falling down his cheeks; he misses this moment with Hyukjae. How can a day bring you such an unforgettable memory?

 

He decides to have bibimbap as his lunch. It is his favourite dish. “Ahjumma, can I have patbingsu too?” He says. The old woman nods, getting his desert ready. Well, he needs to go to the shopping district. He walks towards the subway station, going downstairs when he suddenly bumps into someone. His books fall from his hold. Donghae gasps.

 

“I’m sorry.” He says as the guy, who is wearing a beanie crouches down, picking up his book.

 

“It’s been a long time, Donghae.” The guy says, shocking him.

 

“H-Hyukjae?” Donghae stutters.

 

“You still remember me.” Hyukjae flashes him the famous gummy smile.

 

Donghae looks in disbelief. “B-but they… I thought that you’re dead.”

 

“Dead? Nah, Just been sleeping for a while.” Hyukjae answers. “Well, a year and a few months.” He grins.

 

“What happened to you actually?” Donghae asks, his eyes are b with tears.

 

“Well…”

 

 

Hyukjae opens his eyes, adjusting his eyesight. He blinks his eyes for a few times. The light is too bright for his liking. What happened? Hyukjae looked around as he tried to get up. He looks at his hand, where he’s hooked with the IV drip. He sighs. He’s at the hospital again. Now he remembers, he supposes to go to the airport and then he… Donghae. His eyes widen for a second, trying to get up as fast as he can. He feels at prick at his chest, making him curiously look at his chest. There’s a scar, obviously from a surgery. It’s a new scar; it isn’t the scar from 5 years ago when he received his first surgery. He doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter