005

Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding Dong.

 

Mrs. Lee rushes herself towards the main door, revealing Donghae with an unknown blonde boy. She looks worried, mad and relief all at the same time. She hugs Donghae like there’s no tomorrow and tears start streaming on her cheeks. Donghae is so shocked and Hyukjae just looks at him with a stoic face.

 

“Where have you been?! I was so worried about you. Don’t do that again.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“You should be.” His mom says, voice sounds so stern.

 

“You should be sorry too then, Donghae’s mom.” A voice suddenly interrupts. It’s Hyukjae’s.

 

Donghae’s mom breaks the hug, shifting her gaze towards Hyukjae. “And who are you, young man?” She asks. Her tone shows how much she doesn’t like the blonde. Hyukjae looks like any other negative teenagers in her eyes. Blonde hair, skinny pale skin – as if he’s smoking, his attire looks normal – he has Donghwa’s style. She observes him from hair to toe.

 

“I’m Hyukjae. Donghae’s boyfriend.” He says.

 

Wrong step, Hyukjae.

 

Donghae blushes but worried at the same time. His mom must be really furious right now. He swears that he can feel the burning aura surrounds his mom. His mother narrows her gaze towards Hyukjae. “Excuse me? Boyfriend?” She asks.

 

“Yes. I’m Donghae’s boyfriend.”

 

“Lee Donghae. Get into your room, now.” She voices, stern as ever.

 

 

Donghae quickly goes into his room, obeying his mom’s order. He doesn’t feel good. Is Hyukjae going to be okay? He tries to eavesdrop by leaning his ear against the door but he cannot hear anything. Damn it. He bites his lower lip. Hyukjae is so in trouble. This is his entire fault. If only he goes home way earlier, if only he doesn’t bring Hyukjae with him, if only he doesn’t go out from home. But then, he won’t meet this wonderful Lee Hyukjae.

Donghae sighs. He doesn’t even remember to ask from Hyukjae’s phone number and it’s probably the last time for him to see Hyukjae. Damn, he forgets to say that he loves Hyukjae. Donghae groans in frustration. He suddenly feels hatred towards his mom. No, he shouldn’t be. He should be a good son. Donghae is torn between his love for Hyukjae and his duty as a good son. Well, it’s not like he can go out from this cramp apartment anymore.

The world is so big but Donghae’s world is so small. He wonders if he can even meet Hyukjae again. Hyukjae is living in another level of world. Hyukjae is free and Donghae is no different than those birds in cage. He remembers Hyukjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter