004

Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae blinks for a few times before getting back into his sense. He surely flutters from Hyukjae’s confession and he can’t deny that he probably feels the same. Yet, it doesn’t feel right.

 

“Hyukkie, I…This isn’t right.”

 

“What? Why?” Hyukjae asks.

 

“We just know each other today and you won’t probably meet me again.”

 

“Then let me take you away. Hae, this isn’t right. You can’t stay in there forever.”

 

“Hyukkie… I know but she’s my mom and I love her.”

 

And Hyukjae is lost for words.

 

“I love her as much as I do like you.” Donghae confesses.

 

Hyukjae’s warm hands cup Donghae’s face gently and he himself doesn’t realize when he gives Donghae such a passionate kiss with the sunset as their witness. Donghae is so sweet and Hyukjae is such a good kisser. It’s perfect and its Donghae’s first kiss.

 

“Just wait for me, Hae. I will save you, Rapunzel.” Hyukjae says, caressing Donghae’s cheek gently.

 

“I trust you, Hyukkie.”

 

 

Meanwhile, at Lee’s resident, Donghae’s mom just got home after a tiring trip to Busan. She is greeted by an empty house. Weird. Where’s Donghae? She goes into his room, only to find it soulless. Donghae’s mom starts to panick. Her son is missing! Wait, Donghae’s Appa probably takes him to dinner. Yeah. She sighs. That should be it. Her husband should have informed her. She’s being panicked for nothing – are you sure, Mrs.Lee?

She waits and waits anxiously. It’s already 9 p.m.

 

Why aren’t they home yet?

 

The door unlocking sound can be heard from the kitchen, only to reveal his husband – all alone without Donghae. He greets her with a peck on her cheek. Her eyes trail towards the main door, hoping for Donghae to show up but he doesn’t. She starts to get nervous again. Cold sweat already appears on her flawless forehead.

 

“How’s your trip?” Mr. Lee asks, only to be bombard with question from his wife.

 

“Where’s Donghae?!” She looks a bit desperate.

 

“What do you mean by that?” He asks back.

 

“Donghae is not here and he’s not with you! He’s gone!” She cries.

 

Mr. Lee is taken aback with her words. Donghae’s gone? He is clearly shocked but again back to his calm self. “Don’t worry. Donghae’s probably out to eat or to walk.”

 

“Alone?!”

 

“Relax, honey. He’s a big boy. I’m sure that he can take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter