002

Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae is so excited about running away from his own home. Nah, he’s not running away or escaping. He’s just going out to play. Yeah, going out to play. He giggles at the thought of walking down the street and going into the mart – he’s actually thinking about peeing in a public toilet. What should he bring with him? Hmm, apart from money, Leeteuk’s credit card, his ID and his handphone, he doesn’t need anything else. He needs to escape perfectly for tomorrow. Donghae grins at his own little plan.

He gets out from his room, only to see his hyung and his Appa watching the television. His father just got home he guess, seeing that he’s still wearing his formal suit. “Ouh, Haehae. Come here, you don’t want to miss this!” His hyung says as he spots him. Donghae nods, after all he’s a big fan of God’s quiz. He barely misses any episode of the drama. His father smiles at himself, inviting him to sit next to him.

 

“Where’s mom?” Donghae asks, taking a seat on the comfortable sofa.

 

“Dunno.” His hyung answers, eyes fix on the television.

 

“She’s in the kitchen.” His father answers this time and Donghae just nods, focusing himself to the television.

 

His mother joins them after a moment, bringing some snacks with her. Donghwa’s eyes sparkle in delight after seeing the snacks. His mom is the best! The happy family spend some quality time together by watching the television.

 

“Mom, can you wake me up early tomorrow. I need to study for MENSA.” Donghae says.

 

“Ouh, me too. I have to be early for the athletic camp.” Donghwa says as he needs to go to the camp tomorrow. He’s the school athlete after all.

 

“Sure, sweethearts.” The woman answers. She also has to wake up early since she has some business tomorrow. She feels so bad that she has to leave Donghae alone tomorrow. Even though she has a thought of bringing Donghae with her, she’s afraid that Donghae will get effected by those unknown people. She sighs.

 

“Are you heading to Busan tomorrow, yeobo?” His father asks his mom. He looks concerned at his wife. There must be something that bothering her. He assumes that it’s regarding Donghae since his wife really cares of their youngest.

 

“Yeah, Mrs. Lee asks me for a company. I’ll be home at night? I’m not so sure though.”

 

“It’s okay. The kids and I can take care of ourselves. You don’t have to worry.” He smiles, assuring his wife that everything is going to be fine.

 

She smiles back, believing her husband’s words.

 

That’s so not going to happen.

 

Morning comes, greeting Seoul people the sunrise. Donghae is already awake, thanks to his mother who wakes him up at 4 a.m. His hyung is already away at 6, he doesn’t want to be late. His father is getting ready to go to work, eating breakfast with him and his mother. His mother asks her father to send her to Mrs. Lee’s house on his way to work. By 7 a.m. everyone left, leaving Donghae alone at home.

 

“Finally!” The boy shouts.

 

He needs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter