006

Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t think that it’s a good idea, young master.” A man says. His figure is great with his beefy yet lanky body, he has a great face.

 

“Ouh, come on Siwon-hyung. I’ll just take a walk and meet you at the airport. Perfect!” The blonde says.

 

“B-But… You’re sick! Anything could happen to you.” Siwon groans in frustration. Hyukjae has always been such a naughty boy – which always put him into troubles.

 

“Nothing would happen to me! Relax. Just go to jog or gym and I’ll just take my last tour before we head to London, okay?” Hyukjae smiles.

 

“What would your parents say to me then?!” Siwon protests.

 

“They won’t judge as long as you keep it shut.”

 

Siwon sighs. He knows that he’ll give in eventually. “Okay. I’ll see you later. Take care. Remember to call me if you feel sick.”

 

“Yada yada yada. Fine, I know.” Hyukjae rolls his eyes.

 

 

Hyukjae was born as a healthy boy. No, he isn’t weak. He can play sports, he can dance – ouh, he’s good at it and he can pretty much do everything. But things don’t go perfectly for Hyukjae. He met an accident which brings a huge damage into his life. His heart is getting weaker day by day and the doctor says that Hyukjae doesn’t have much time. It breaks his mother’s heart when they find out about his disease. Since then, Hyukjae’s cheerful life has become duller day by day. He can’t play soccer or basketball anymore; he can’t join the athletic club in his school anymore. And the most painful is, he can’t dance anymore. Hyukjae has lost hope.

 

He really wants his normal life once again.

 

Hyukjae can’t run or exercise for a long time without fainting or terrible headache. He sometime suffers from heart failure yet his weak heart still continues to survive. He has to quit from school and stay under the doctor’s observation.

Hyukjae misses his previous life. He misses his freedom life. He misses the outside world as he’s been stuck in the white-bored-as-hell hospital ward. He knows that he’s going to die soon so why can’t his parents just let him do whatever he wants? You know, there must be something that you wanna do before you die. And Hyukjae is hoping for a chance to do that.

 

But he’s not going to die yet – well maybe.

 

“Hyukjae. I got good news for you, boy.” The doctor says. He can see his parents smiling behind t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter