007

Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years later

 

“Yah, Lee Donghae! Hurry up!” Cho Kyuhyun shouts.

 

“Wait for me!” Donghae clumsily runs after him.

 

“Guys, I’m here!” Henry shouts, jumping at the duo.

 

Donghae has been accepted to Seoul National University a year ago. His mom decided to send him into a boarding school – which is full of elite students. Donghae meets Kyuhyun and Henry there. It turns out that Kyuhyun is the only son of Cho family, which means the male heir to Cho’s Law Firm. Kyuhyun is studying Law along with Donghae. He’s also a student of Leeteuk. What a coincidence. And the next is Henry Lau, an exchange student from Canada. He’s majoring music and culinary. Hell, his cooking skill is great and he’s born to be a violinist. It’s his flair I guess.

Donghae looks through the window and sighs. Hyukjae, where are you? Do you still remember me? He flashes a bitter smile when Kyuhyun nudges him. “Wassup? Thinking about that Lee Hyukjae again?”

 

“You still can’t forget about him? Gawd, D. He’s probably married and what not.” Henry speaks.

 

“Hey. Watch your mouth, will you?” Donghae glares at Henry.

 

“Hae, 4 years, Hae. There’s not even news from him.” Kyuhyun says.

 

“He’s probably looking for me.” Donghae defends.

 

“Hae, he knows where your house is. What took him so long then?” Henry adds.

 

“Besides, his world is bigger than yours, Hae. He meets a lot of people in his whole life.” Kyuhyun voices.

 

Donghae bites his lips. Their words might be true. There’s logic in them. But he refuses to believe it. Donghae is in denial. He sighs. Hyukjae won’t betray him, right. He looks at his keychain. It is the only proof that Hyukjae is real, that Hyukjae is not a dream – though Hyukjae seems to be perfect to be real. What are you doing right now, Lee Hyukjae? Are you forgetting me already? Did you already find someone else that suits you?

 

“You should move on, Hae-ah.”

 

“Yeah, I mean Choi Minho has been flirting with you for the whole year. How can you reject him?”

 

“Yah! He’s so much younger than us!” Donghae shouts.

 

“But he has such a flaming charisma and he got a great look and good in sports. What else do you want?” Kyuhyun smirks.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter