Audition.

Butterflies and Singing Stars.

 

This wasn’t like any other, they all feared. The sweat was coming out of their pores from willingness.

They all wanted this.

Missing one step could change their lives, hitting the wrong note could make a wish crash down a meteor. They couldn’t be normal, not now because perfect was their aim.

They take deep breaths before every long note, and those who dance build the energy in their bodies again to get ready for their next leap.

Here is where they belong. And they snatch it.

Each one of them a different year, some were there when the time was old, when their not-yet-met fellows were already in, made it and rehearsing for the big thing.

But the magic behind it was that none of them really knew what fate had actually had in for them. Each of their stories were different and so were their ambitions but they all reached for the same dream, for the same star.

They all entered that same building, felt that same rush or air-conditioned wind, their head full of hope.

Spin.

Hit.

Twist.

Live.

Down.

Up.

“Goodmorning my name is Lee Jinki.”

“Goodmorning, my name is Kim Jonghyun.”

“Goodmorning my name is Lee Taemin.”

“Goodmorning my name is Kim Kibum.”

 “Goodmorning my name is Choi Minho.”

And here their story begins.

~

heey everyone, yeah i've been away for a while but here is my update. Its kinda a forward, and a play of words and all of these chapters have just been beginnings. The story will really begin on the next chapter so do await! 

I really hope you enjoy it and thank you for bearing with me on this! 

and to Jules, I'm sorry for not replying but I really miss you!♥

Next chapter hint: yup they all meet!