Lee Jinki's Story.

Butterflies and Singing Stars.

 

“Patience is the key. Dear star, let it be me.”

It was a whisper, an audible whisper. Nobody was around and the night was too dark for anyone to be seen anyway. Jinki felt his wish travel with the wind and in hope to reach the star he wished to.

The wait was unbearable. He tried to do anything and everything. His parents were by his side and his newly found talent would surely be in use to something big.

Jinki wanted to be something big. It was his only chance. He fell in love with singing and he will do anything to be with it and practice it forever. It was something that captured his heart and held on to it forever.

It was addicting.

But it wasn’t bad. Talent is talent is what his parent’s told him. That is why he decided to audition for SM tomorrow. He has been waiting for this moment forever and he will never miss it.

Never.

~~

 

Monday morning. Jinki was already dressed and ready to go. He got permission from his high school that he won’t be attending the day by his parents. His blood was rushing through his body. His palms got sweaty and his breathing got heavier.

He thought the feeling was beautiful.

His father started the engine of their car and his mother was saying words of serenity, but all he could hear was the song he was about to sing replaying in his head, the song a bit too loud because of his constant jabbing at his earphones.

Jinki looks outside the window and sees blurred images of people, trees and shops. His stomach feels queasy but he only concentrates on how the tune of the song flows with the images outside the car window.

The ride feels long, too long that he song replays for the 5th time. But when he looks outside he sees the sign of where his future lies.

“SM entertainment: Auditioning commencing!”

He smiles and it fades as worry replaces it. He shouldn’t be nervous his mother tells him as he opens the car door and slips out a little too cautiously as if the world will start spinning and drown him in. The sky is blue and ht sun is too hot and feels warm against his skin because of the full blast air-conditioning that was in the car.

Jinki stands, with earphones still plugged in, in front of the building looking at the huge sign that mentioned that all auditioners were to enter the glass door. His parents were behind telling him to be strong and never give up and chanting “Fighting!” over and over again as he looked at the floor.

He began to walk and his steps took him to where everything will surely appear.

“Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Which of us is the fairest of them all?”

~~

A/N: Last sentence, don't ask. Ide know where that came from. An update because you ppl made me happy today and I felt like rewarding you!

I hope you enjoy it, even though its short but i'll be posting mini's now, until everything starts.

Later! ♥