Lee Taemin's Story.

Butterflies and Singing Stars.

 

Lee Taemin is 13 and too young to be doing this. He thinks that dreams should be made true at any age and he has the skills to prove his point.

He is 13 and an excellent dancer. He knows he’s good and everyone does, so he doesn’t hesitate to apply for the SM auditions one bit.

He’s in class and he’s daydreaming of what he can be, of what he can achieve doing the thing he loves doing. Dancing in front of millions just like how they do it, how his idols did it, he wished to be like.

He was tall and lean, flexibility running through his blood and he thinks that yeah, dancing is in his blood as well. It wasn’t singing and it wasn’t playing piano, dancing was something he could change, that would make him look fierce or sweet depending on the music that was on.

His movements weren’t calculated because it was in his blood, to him dancing never needed calculating. It didn’t need anything other than losing himself in waves of sounds, throwing him around in the moves that they wanted that would leave the crowd in awe.

Yes that’s him and that is why when it’s a Monday and his morning is rushed with small good mornings and hugs and kisses on both of his parents cheeks, he knows what he’s in for.

But he isn’t nervous, because dancing and being nervous isn’t something that would make an appealing result. Taemin calms himself down with long breaths, his long limbs walking as fast as they can, even though he’s early (but that would give him time to rehearse his dance moves in his head) and so he takes a small stop at the café nearby the academy.

He orders a bottle of mineral water and drinks it all in one gulp, already tired from the walking he had to do. He takes out his Ipod while he is seated, inserts the earphones in his ears, and plays the song he has been practicing to for nearly all his life. He gets up, orders another bottle of water and opens the door while looking at the time on his Ipod.

It takes him half a minute before he reaches his destination, passing people walking by and stalls that were selling coffee and milk, cakes and early morning snacks. He glances around the building and looks for people that are like him, with their music players in their hands and looking nervous, but he finds none.

He thinks they’re probably all inside already and takes a really long breath of fresh air that he feels rushing through his lungs.

Taemin is young and ambitious and believes that dreams come true if you follow them with eagerness. He is a fan of those that are like him and those that can feel the music running through their bodies. He sees a future before him, one that shines like the stars that night, promising something that he will never figure out.

He knows that if he tries hard enough today that nothing will stop him and he’ll see himself under bright lights in no time.

He takes two steps, places both hands on the glass doors and pushes, letting out the breath he has kept for too long. He feels the cold air of the building hit him and gets goosebumps all over his body.

The feeling is beautiful and the chorus of the song plays again and he feels the start of something new.

He is young and he dreams of being a dancer. His name is Lee Taemin and he thinks that maybe just maybe he might be the fairest of them all.

“Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Which of us is the fairest of them all?”

~~

A/N: It's taemin's!! I just wanna thank you for all of those who subscribed and are enjoying the story!

I've got bad news and good news.

The bad news is that i'm going to be on hiatus for the next month or so because of my examinations. They're close and i'm scared and there's a -load to study.

The good news is that I'm going to be back again before christmas hopefully so that we can enjoy it together!! ♥ But first i'll be posting the other members stories then leaving it there and then continuing on it.

I hope you understand and i'm dearfull sorry even though i love writing it and i really love how realistic this story is going to be, hopefully i'll come agai better than before!

Long a/n is long! Bye my lovies~ See ya in a few♥

Em.♥