The Beginning.

Butterflies and Singing Stars.

 

New days never came often, days that weren’t really predicted for. Everything was scheduled, everything. Written down in countless books that were thrown away if outdated and stored for the years to come.

The years to come of being idols.

Photo shoots and MV shootings. Holidays and surprise events. Love lives and birthdays. Their lives weren’t boring as anyone would dream of and they were once those dreamers. They dreamt of being beautiful and looked up to. Loved and adored.

Being idolized were their dreams.

 But the schedules drained them till they felt nothing. Nights that were spent in cuddly beds were longed for more often and everything hurt in them both physically and mentally. Their forced smiles pained their faces and stained because of the many times that they did smile forcefully. They thought of running away in dark nights, each one of them, but they would break the rules that their wishes and dreams set.

The rules that held their lives. Rules that they have committed to, that hurt when thinking about them because everything got stressful.

But-and there always was a but- this is what they wished for.

This is what they love doing, wouldn’t you do the same? If you loved to be on stage and sing your heart out, wouldn’t you sacrifice your ordinary life?

If you loved to dance and show the world that there are no boundaries to flexibility and energy, wouldn’t you sacrifice love for it?

If you loved to make things out of thin air and creativity was in your blood, your kin and the nicknames they gave you in school had to have the word “colors” in them, wouldn’t you sacrifice your family for it?

And if the world was already shining for you but somehow you find a much more wider road to go through, that will earn you a thousand lovers because you can do it and because they make you feel like you are the best, wouldn’t your old dreams look like nothing next to it?

These five boys saw it. They saw it shining above them in the night skies when they were camping outside, walking in the park, riding their bikes, practicing in the night and standing on the bridge that crosses the river.

They saw the same shining star that night where they got connected through fate, an unseen line in the darks of the night. It hit them and their wishes on that star all held the same meaning.

“Patience is the key. Dear star, let it be me.”

 “Tomorrow, it has to happen tomorrow.”

“Practice is killing my body, this is gotta be it!”

“Please! Let it be me.”

 “Father, I’m sorry.”

Five boys with five different circumstances wanted to be that star. Chances were 1 in a million, but these boys knew that this chance was their last.

They wanted to be in a place where they saw butterflies like them soaring around. They would be colorful and have glitter on their wings. They would flutter and make everyone fall in love with them. Each one would shine on their own and together they would be unstoppable.

That is what the star promised them.

~~~

A/N: First chapter! Its a general pov, so its not just one and really its about......you'll find out. But we'll see where we go with this ok?

I really have nothing to say in this A/N but, ugh. Follow my tumblr if you wanna ask anything, or my formspring

I really have anything to say other than enjoy!