Mama Jung

The Cold Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hello readers. I suggest that you go back and read at least the last chapter, if not the whole story before you read this new one. I know that is has been years since I updated this story, and it will be a surprise to you that I am adding a new chapter, but I suddenly had some inspiration to write. Please do not ask why it took so long, or if I am going to update my other stories. I am not sure how much more I’m going to add to any of my stories. But I felt the inspiration to write this chapter, and I wanted to share it with you. Please comment on what you think of the content in this chapter if you want me to feel inspired to write more.

 

 

One week later

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Thanks for driving me home again,” I said from the passenger seat as she turned the engine off on my car.

“No problem. I was thinking I might just have to sell mine sense I’ve been driving yours exclusively for the past week,” A.J. said with a smile turning towards me.

“Well, I didn’t know what my mom would think if you picked me up and dropped me off everyday in your car while mine sat in the driveway.”

“I hate keeping something a secret that I’m not ashamed of. There is a lot about myself that I can’t share with people, but I don’t want you to ever be one of them,” she said letting out a sigh.

“I know, I know,” I said unbuckling my seat belt and leaning closer to her.

“Are you afraid to tell her?” she asked.

“Honestly…yes. If she even hesitated, or was anything less than ecstatic at the fact that I’m dating you….I wouldn’t know how to handle that,” I said softly putting my right hand on the side of her face.

“That’s very touching that you feel that strongly.”

“Since the day we met you have become the most integral part of my life,” I said inching ever closer.

“You foolish girl,” she whispered with a chuckle.

“Stop,” I said moving my hand to cover .

 

She stilled pretty quickly. After a few seconds I shifted my hand to the back of her neck.

 

“Say something nice,” I whispered inches from her lips.

“I love you,” she responded pushing her lips into mine.

 

I giggled at the sweetness of her statement.

 

“This is want you wanted from me right?” she asked pulling back a little, laughing with me.

“We usually wait until we are inside though. Yesterday we made it to five minutes of uninterrupted kissing,” I said holding up five fingers for emphasis. 

“You’ve been timing us?” she said in disbelief.

“Honey,” I said taking her hand. “I am just making a joke, are you upset?”

“It just surprised me. It made me feel very self conscious. Five minutes isn’t very long.”

“It was an amazing five minutes though. We are getting better at it. You want to go for six minutes?” I asked.

“You are incorrigible.”

 

We connected our lips again, and it was so care-free. So normal. I smiled into her lips and I felt her hand reach up to touch my shoulder. We kissed long enough that her lips started to feel almost warm to me. Suddenly she pulled away.

 

“Something is not right,” she said trying to look over my shoulder and out the car window.

“What did I do wrong?”

“It’s not you…Krystal your mom has seen us,” A.J. said in disbelief.

“What? That can’t be…” I trailed off turning around to look at my house. 

 

Sure enough my mother was standing in my front yard with her arms crossed, staring right at me.

 

“Oh no, no, no, no…” I said raising my voice. “She’s not supposed to be here. She is supposed to be at work. Maybe she didn’t really see anything.”

“I can’t believe I didn’t hear or smell her sooner,” A.J. said looking down at her fiddling hands. “What’s wrong with me?” she asked herself.

“Nothing, nothing,” I insisted.

 

Next thing I heard was a tap on the window. My whole body froze, and I slowly turned my head back towards the window of the car.

 

“Hello daughter,” my mom said looking at me.

“Mom,” I said rolling down the window.

“Who is in the car with you?” she asked looking past me toward A.J., who had her head turned away from us.

“A.J.,” I whispered touching her arm.

“A.J.,” my mom repeated surprised.

“I’m terribly sorry Ms. Jung,” A.J. said with remorse.

“Krystal I think you should come inside now,” my mom said opening my door.

“Mom please…” I said starting to feel my eyes well up with tears.

“Why are you getting upset?” my mom asked me.

“Because you’re angry.”

“I’m not. Krystal stand up sweetheart,” she said helping me get out of the car.

“I am not angry at you,” she insisted pulling me into a hug. “I just want to talk with you inside,” she continued pulling back to look at my face.

“Don’t cry,” my mother whispered.

“I will go,” A.J. said getting out of the car.

“How are you going to get home?” my mother asked.

“I can walk down to the coffee place a few blocks over, and then call my brother to pick me up,” she answered.

“Don’t make her leave,” I said trying my best to downplay my emotion.

“Krystal I’m not making her do anything,” my mom told me.

“Krys, it will be alright. It will,” she said with confidence.

 

She maintained eye contact with me while she backed away. I watched her turn and walk further away from me. My mom and I slowly made our way into the house, and into our living room. I sat on the couch, and she sat in the chair across from me.

 

“Before I say anything else,” my mom began getting my attention, “I want you to know that I love you, and I always will. I have absolutely no issue with you being in a relationship with a girl. Do you hear me?” she asked touching my knee.

 

I nodded slowly feeling tears stream down my face.

 

“What I do have an issue with is you lying to me. I always tried to make our home a safe environment for you. Where you could feel that you could confide in me. I heard your car pull into the driveway, and I wondered why you weren’t coming in the house, so I went outside to check on you, and I was surprised to find you clearly occupied with someone else. I couldn’t see who was in the car with you, and I was concerned. Above all I want you to be safe Krystal. All I could think is why hadn’t you introduced this person to me. Were you getting evolved in something inappropriate? There must be a reason why you were hiding her from me?”

 

“I’m not ashamed of her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter