Chapter 11-Hoping to be yours...

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6deqH3Ze7B8-->G.na ft. Yoseob and Rain If I have a lover

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(WOOHYUN'S CHAPTER)

Okay I was there lying on the bed waiting for my butler to come and knock on the door but instead it was "WOOHYUNNIE~!!!!" uh....my cute but weird cousin who grew up in Japan she is none other than Yang Jenna. "WOOHYUNNIE~!!!!" again she called "WAE?" I asked and she came in the room with my favorite cookies in her hands. "What now noona?"  I asked her and she just came in with a big pout on her face. "Ugh! noona you are like 22 years old and you still act like that." well when I said that I recieved a big smack on the head. "OW! NOONA!" she glared at me and asked "What is wrong with you Woohyunnie?" I look at her and said "Nothing noona just thinking." she glared at me for some reason I felt like my body has holes on it after the race of the piercing glares. "Here I just bought these for you but you disrespected me so these will go to Sungkyu oppa." My jaw dropped "MWOH?" she smiled sarcastically and said "Yeah ya heard me I'm going to give this to Sungkyu oppa." I look at her "No not that you are older than him right?" she look at me and asked "Woohyun he is one day older than me how could you forget." I scratched the back of my head and said "Well mianhe noona I got dates mixed up in my head well Myungsoo's birthday is on uh....March 28!" I said and she suddenly bursted in laughter "Waeyo noona?" She look at me and said "You babo that is Hoya's birthday." I look up and "Oh! YEAH! I forgot." she faced me and asked "When is Sungjonggie's birthday?" I tapped my chin and then "AHA! November 22!" she sighed and said "That is Dongwoo's birthday."

 

I look down and "Oh right right!" She look at me again and "So when is Sungyeol's birthday?" I look up and boldly answered "Easy! February 8." I even gave out a salute and she face-palmed hersef and said "Babo that is your birthday Sungyeol's birthday is on August 27." I sighed "UH HOPELESS!!!!" I yelled and she laughed at me. "Okay Woohyunnie answer this When is my birthday?" I look at her "Huh your saengil uh....April 27?!" and there's the powerful fist coming towards me and then BAM!. After a split second I already saw the light bulb on the chandeleir in my room. 

 

"You seem distracted Woohyun are you like inlove or something?" I look at her and nodded "Chincha? to whom?" I sat up and said "To Baek Yunhee she is really nice, sweet, kind and on top of that she is really respectful and I'm hoping I could be hers altrought out." Jenna noona seemed to have interest in Yunhee so what I did was told her the amazing things about my soon to be precious Yunhee.

-------------------------------->

Here is chapter 11~!

I'm sorry for not updating that much since I got tied up with other stuff.

MIANHE 100000000 times!!!!!!

I'm really sorry!

<3