Part 9

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car ride home was really quiet, I was so tired, and a bit in shock.

'What did he mean, the daughter of the vampire queen? half vampire? It can't be true, i mean how could it be?" But then i realised that i really didn't knew much about mum, she was often on business trips, and just were home three to five days, just to go away again for a month or two.

"Oppa" i said lowly since some of the boys where sleeping.

"Mhm" he looked over at me.

"We need to talk when we arrive to the dorm" i said in a serious tone.

"Oh, okey" He said kind of looking guilty.

We both went quiet as the night view of seoul blew past our windows. 

Soon we were at the dorm and we thanked our driver and went up to the seventh floor, were our dorm was. 

We walked inside, took off our shoes me and Namjoon sat down in the livingroom and the rest went to their rooms.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Oppa said and looked at me with a small smile.

"Well, it was this thing that the werewolf guy said right before you guys came, he said the i was daughter of a vampire queen, and because of that, i am a half vampire" i sait and started to laugh "Stupid right?!" i laughed eaven more.

"Right oppa? it's stupid, laugh with me and say it's stupid!" My laugh soon was exchanged with burning tears in my eyes

"It's not true right?" i whispered and i watched Namjoon look at me with a pained expression.

"Right?!" i semi yelled to him as the tears started to roll down my cheeks. 

"It's true" He whispered.

"But HOW? mum can't be like that, I can't be a half vampir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter