Part 1

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIVE HERE ANYMORE YOU USELESS PICE OF !!!" my dad screamed to me as he threw my bag out the front door and took another gulp from the almost empty soju bottle he was holding.

"You hear me?! i don't want to see you anymore!" *smack* a slap across my face.

"I dont want to see you anymore do you understand?" he grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the door, but before we reached it he stopped and pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Ya! Namjoon, you will come and pick up your sister now! i dont want to see her!" he yelled into the phone, and grabbed my hair harder.

"Appa!! it hurts!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"oh come on, stop whining, and quickly go and get me another bottle of soju!" he pushed me against the kitchen.

"this is already his third bottle" i mumbled as i grabbed a new one and gave it to my father.

"Now get out of here!" he screamed again and gave me another slap across the face.

I quickly walked out from the house as my tears started to roll down my face.

He wasn't always like this, before mum died were we a happy family, my brother was famous, I was a top student  with a nice part time job as a barista. Mum and Dad were part owners of a big company. Then my mum was in a car accident as they say, but i don't belive them, it seems like they where hiding something. But i just can't find out what.

I looked up as i heard a car coming this way, i quickly wiped my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter