Part 6

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at everything he did when i rolled my sleeve up, I looked at every movement, every gaze, yeah everything he did.

And when the pretty small wound showed i saw how his face changed, and now i realised that everytime they looked different it was because their fangs had grown. 

I quickly rolled down the sleeve again and looked up at him and saw a bit of disappointment in his eyes.

"you know you can trust me right?" he said lowly.

"Yeah.... i know" I said an gave him a small smile "By the way, may I see them?" i added

"What?" he looked a bit confused

"Your fangs, may i see them?" I whispered slightly blushing.

"Oh them, yeah sure" he said and I moved over so that i was sitting in front of him on the bed, both with our legs crossed. And he slowly opened his mouth slightly so his teeths where showing.

I slowly leaned forward as i saw the two pointier teeths, which was only slightly longer than the others. I slowly brought up my hand and touched the pointy end with my index finger. I looked up at Hoseok as i felt him tense up when i did that.

"What?" I whispered and i was going to remove my hand so that he could answer when the door flew open and my finger slipped on his tooth so it became a small cut on the top of my finger.

"ouch!" i mumbled and looked over at Hoseok who looked at me with big eyes.

"They sure are sharp" i said to him but he was still like frozen.

"Hoseok?" i slightly shook him "are you alright?" 

He blinked a few times "Oh my god!! i'm so sorry Jay!!" he gave me a tight hug.

"Haha it's fine" i said and looked over at the person who opend the door, It was Yoongi oppa.

He walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter