Part 5

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car ride home were quiet. 

When we arrived at home and the atmosphere where eaven more seriouse in there than it was in the car, i got a bit scared as i sat down between Namjoon oppa and Hoseok.

"Are you okey?" oppa asked worried and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"yeah yeah i'm fine, just a bit confused" i said looking around on the other boys in the room. "what is going on?" i added.

Everyone looked at Namjoon oppa, like they wanted for him to decide first.

"Well, I really didn't want to pull you into all of this, but i realized that that would be impossible as soon as you moved in here" Oppa said looking at me with slightly worried eyes.

"Eyye oppa! you don't think i can handle it?!" i said trying to ease the tension in the room.

"Aactually i'm worried that you won't, it's a lot to take in and it will get dangerous" he said lowly.

"But oppa" i took his hands in mine "It will be just as dangerous if i don't know, if not eaven more" i looked him in the eyes.

"She got a point you know" Jimin mumbled to Oppa.

"yeah i know" Namjoon whisperd and looked at me with a pained expression.

He took a deep breath "I will start with just telling you the basics for now" he said, and everyone exhaled like they haven't breathed in all this time.

"okey so, long ago two supernatrual beings started a war against eachother, they were both creatures of the nights.

One was bound to obey the moon, nowdays called the werewolves. Great beasts that looks like giant wolves with sharp senses and high strength.

The other were enslaved to the blood of the humans and are often associated with bats, the nowdays called vampires. They might look like the mankind but have hidden fangs that only grows when they feel enorm blood lust, anger or the presence of another supernatrual being, they also possess the heightened senses.They are fast like the wind and have the strenght like no other." when he was done he looked over at me.

If it was two days ago he told me this I would have laughed, but after everything that happend today, i'm not so sure anymore.

I just sat there and staring on nothing in particular as my brain prosseced everything he said

"Jay, are you alright?" Jungkook asked sounded a bit worried

"yeah, im fine" i said and blinked a few times and looked around at the boys when it hit me "how do you guys know about all of this?" i asked them, a bit wooried about the answer.

Once again they all looked at Namjoon.

"JaeJoon" he said looking me in the eyes and this time he grabbed my hands instead of the other way around.

"I really don't want you to freak out now or anything" he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"oppa, you are scaring me" I whisperd.

"We" he paused "we are not humans" he whisperd.

Everything just stopped around me, I looked at him but I didn't really see him, I saw his mouth move but I couldn't hear him.

My brother is not a human.

I felt him put his hand on my arm.

"Don't touch me right now" I said and quickly stood up.

"just answer one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter