Part 11

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up by the light of the sun shining trough my window, I got up from my bed and put on some slippers, when it all came back.

What exactly happend yesterday?! I don't feel any different.

I quickly ran to the mirror and looked for a bite mark on my neck, but nothing was there.

"What the heck is this?! did i imagine it or has it healed, I mean I am to be a vampire after all" I mumbled as I slowly traced my neck line

'whats happening, am i going crazy or what!?' I thought to myself.

 

I slipped out from my room and to the kitchen where the boys sat around the table, some eating and some just drinking coffee.

I looked over at Hoseok, who looked up when he felt my eyes on him, and smiled.

'Why is he smiling, does that mean the it DID happen or does it mean that it didn't?!' I thought in panic.

'should I ask him about it, or should I just leave it alone for the moment?' I thought as Namjoon stood up.

"So, today we will be going to a talk show at 1 pm. After that does me,Jin and V have a radio show to record, at that time you guys manage to have dance practice on your own right? Hoseok you will be in charge, when the radio show is done we are coming back to our practice room. Then we are done for the day" Namjoon oppa said with a smile.

Then he looked at me "You can follow us to the talkshow and then if its okey with you, you can go back to the practiceroom with Suga,Kookie,Hoseok and Jimin, is that okey?" he asked with yet another smile

"Yeah, thats fine with me" I said and looked at the clock on the wall "when are we going?" I asked and looked at oppa again.

"We will go in...." he looked at the watch "we will go in like 45 minutes, since the talkshow is a hour by car from here" he said and started to take care of the dishes. 

"I'm going to change my chlothes then" i said and left the room.

 

"Hmmm, what should i wear?" i mumbled as i looked around for some suitible clothes

Then i found a pair of dungaree-shorts that i had forgotten i bought a while ago, so i took them and a white crop top alongside with some jewelry and put them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter