Part 4

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to grab an ice cream before we continue shopping?" Yoongi oppa asked with a smile

"umm, yeah sure" I said with a grin, but I culdn't really get over what happend a bit earlier. It was just so strange, but oddly enough i didn't think that it was out of this world wierd, it was almost like i knew that only humans was not in this world alone.... 

Why do i think like that? ofcourse i didn't know anything!

I quickly walked up to Yoongi who was a bit ahead of me.

"Can i just ask you one thing Yoongi?"

"Oppa" he corrected me.

"Ah, right. Can i ask you one thing oppa?"

"Yeah sure, what is it" he said and looked at me with a smile

"How do YOU know that it's not only humans that lives in this world, or as you said to me, that the world we live in is not what I think"

"Ahhh, that...." he looked a bit shocked at my question "Well, you will know soon enough, that's also a thing for your brother to tell" he said with a bit unsure smile and dragged me to the ice cream shop.

"What flavour do you want?" he asked and his eyes were begging me to go on with the cange of subject.

"uhh, i'll take a coockeis'n cream, thanks" i said with a smile, deciding to just leave the subject for now.

"okey, sit down here and i will be right back" he said with a relieved smile to me.

"okey, hurry up oppa!" i semi yelled to him.

"YE!" he yelled back.

I sat there just playing with my phone as he sat down on the other side of the table in front of me.

"Oppa, did it go well" I asked, still playing on my phone.

But when he didn't answer i looked up, just to face a empty char.

"But i could have sworn that someone sat down right in front of me just now" i mumbled and looked over at oppa who still was in line to the ice cream looking at me with worried eyes. But something was odd with his face, like it was with Junkook that thime when he carried me from the car, and just as that time i culdn't really tell what it was. But after a few seconds it was exactly as it uset to be.

I looked at him with a questioning look. and he just shrugged his shoulder and turned to talk with the cashier.

 

Yoongi/Suga P.O.V

"Okey, hurry up oppa!" she semi yelled to me, but in my ears it wasn't a semi yell it was a lot louder than that, but you get used to it after a while.

"YE!" i yelled back to her.

I stood in the line as i felt a shiver run down my spine, i'm not the only supernatrual being in this building. I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter