Part 3

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon the member started to leave the dorm to go to their schedule, and left it was just me and Suga.

"oh, Yoongi, I can take care of the dishes you can go" i said with a smile.

"I don't have any schedule today, so i can help you with your room or something like that" he said with a shy smile

"That's really kind!" i grinned to him

"okey, so i thought that we could go and shop some necessities like clothes, toilet stuff ad you know things like that" he said still a bit shy

'he is cute' i thought with smile. "Okey, sounds good just let me change and then we are ready to go!" I smiled to him and walked to Namjoons room.

*hmm, what shoud i wear? something cute? something boyish? nah, i'll go with something cute today, since i dont have much to choose from' i thought to myself as i picked out one of my newest outfits from my bag. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: the chlothes in the link below)

 http://data1.whicdn.com/images/36833097/large.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 "Im ready to go now Yoongi-shhi" i said as i put on my black high heel boots.

Soon he came out from his room and put on his shoes and we went to the van, wich was going to take us to a shpping mall in the center of Seoul, a mall that hade everything from furniture to makeup,clothes,hair saloons,toy shops,food stands you name it they have it.

The ride there lasted no longer than 10 minutes since it was almost no traffic at this time of the day, and soon tha van was parked in front of the really big mall.

"Here" yoongi said as he passed over a pair of sunglasses to me and put on a hat and a scarf himself. I putted them on and we left the car.

We quickly went inside and just stood there for a while, it was HUGE! at least 3 stories high, I was breathless.

"Are you coming or not?" Suga asked with a small laugh

I slightly shook my head, just to come back to my senses. 

"yeah i'm comming" i said with a small and a bit embarrassed laugh.

"Hmmm, where should we go first?" he asked and looked around "maby we'll take the furniture first and get them sended home and then go over to chlothes and stuff like that?" he looked at me.

"that sounds good" i said with a smile and made a thumbs up to him.

"Okey let's go then!" he said and took my hand and dragged me to the escalators, and we went two stories up.

"okey so we need 

a bed

a warderobe/closet

a armchair/beanba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter