Part 10

Is it love or something more?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went inside of Hoseoks room and sat down on his bed, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Hello" i mumbled with a smile

"Hello" he said and slowly caressed my cheek.

"How are you?" i asked and looked up at him "i mean you did kill someone"

"you know, that's not really unordinary in the life of a vampire, so you better get used to it since it soon will be you" he said and looked a bit worried

"So you heard?" i mumbled

"Yeah, i wanted to know what was wrong so i stayed in the hallway, out of sight for you guys"

"oh okey" i know i should get mad about him overhearing but i didn't really feel like it.

"Okey then" i said and stood up "I better go to bed now" i said and started walking towards the door, when his hand gripped around my wrist.

"What?" i asked

"You know, i couldn't really stop thinking about you since i accidently tasted your blood, it was soo good" he said and took a step closer to me and i saw his fangs grow. 

"Uhh, Hoesok, are you alright?" i asked

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine" he said and looked me in the eyes, and in a heartbeat his mouth was against mine and the space between our bodies decreased. 

I tried to back up, but he gripped my waist with one arm in a iron hold, and pressed his lips harder against mine. 

'He is actually a good kissed' i caught myself thinking as he parted his lips and the kiss got more intense.

I hugged him around the neck and he placed both his arms around my waist.

"we can't do this, it has only been a few months since i moved in" i mumbled against his lips

"I don't care" he mumbled back and deepened the kiss again this time i felt his fangs, i didn't really care and just continued.

Soon he pushed me down on the bed, at firs i just sat down but then he made me lay down on my back with him over me on all four, his hands beside my head, and his legs on either side of my hips. 

I let my hands slide down to his well toned belly, and I slipped them in under his shirt feeling his abs. He slightly gasped. He placed his arm beneath me and in two secons i laid on top of him, we continued to kiss. 

And before i knew it i was on the bottom again, this time he lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter