The Party

Only you

  Your POV:

"It's nice to see you again Xiumin!", my brother LuHan was happy.

"You too Lulu! It's been a long time and you have really changed!", the hamster guy said and LuHan nodded.
"You too! I gotta say you have really lost weight. Wow.", LuHan was staring at the guy named Xiumin.

"Anyway, this must be your sister, right?", LuHan nodded,"My name is Kim Minseok.", he got a hand out for me and I greeted him and bowed.
"My name is Xi _________. It's nice to meet you.", I gave him and eye smile and he smiled back.
"The pleasure is all mine. I gotta say that you are even prettier then I imagined.", I blushed.
"Thank you.", we sat on the sofa in the big living room. Our house was actually like a castle. I am still not used to it. There are so many rooms and halls. I even get lost sometimes. The boys were having fun, and I was just listening to them and laughing. I don't like talking much, cause some people say that I am weird. Two guys walked in all of a sudden. I knew who they were. It is YiFan and Tao. They are both looking so y. Tao has styled black hair, a nice black suit, and a red tie. YiFan I dressed alike, he just has styled bolnd hair and a blue fancy tie. They came near to greet my brothers.
"Hello, my name is Huang ZiTao.", he bowed deeply.
"Nice to meet you Tao,  I am Xi Sehun and this is my brother LuHan", the brothers bowed.
"It's nice to meet you two. I am Wu YiFan.", Kris bowed, and my brothers did the same.

"You must be the soons of the Wu and the Huang empire leaders, right?", LuHan said. Wu and Huang empire?
"Yes, we are soons of the leaders.", YiFan said and Tao nodded.
"Well it's pleasure to meet you.", Sehun added and the both men nodded. After that they turned to me.
"Hello, I believe we already know eachother.",Kris said and smiled while he put out a hand for me. I shook hands with him.
"Yeah, we do. It's nice to have you here.", I smiled back. Tao stood next to me.
"Well, same thing here.", Tao said and smiled, but at the moment I took a hold of his hand he brought it up and gently kissed it. I felt my face getting hot. That little flirty er! I am blushing like crazy now. Sehun and LuHan were smiling like idiots when they saw me blushing. I just looked at the floor and Tao smiled widly.
"Do you whant to join us?", Sehun asked and pointed at the big sofa. Tao nodded.
"Sure.", Kris said, so we sat. Tao was on my right side, and Kris on my left, again. They weren't to close to me, but there was not much space eather. This is not a usual party where you dance with loud music on. No. This is a classical party, where you talk, eat and drink a bit. I don't like drinking, but my brothers do. No will drink to much, ofc. I was still sitting there and laughing, not saying a thing. Rap Monster, V and Sehun are really funny. I like funny guys, cause it's always fun with them. Tao broke the mood:

"__________, are you not having fun?", he asked me and I was a bit confused. V added:

"Yeah, you haven't said a thing since we got here.", I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, cause everyone was looking at me.
"Umm, well, I just don't like to talk so much. And, I am having fun, I just don't know what to say.", Tao gave me a smile.
"You know, you should feel free to say random things around us, we won't mind.", Rap Monster added and I just nodded.
"Hey, sis, whant something to drink?", I shook my head and everyone gave me the 'WHY NOT?' face.
"I don't like drinking.", that was the only thing I said.
"You know what, let's do something ________ wants.", I looked at LuHan.
"Why?", I asked him.
"Because you're obviusly not having fun.", everyone looked at me again.
"I am having fun, like I told you. I just have nothing smart to say, or do."
"Well, we don't need smart stuff. Just say anything you whant.", V said and everyone nodded. I was thinking for some time. Why do they think that I am not having fun? I just am the way I am. I have nothing funny or smart to say, or anything fun to do. Well there is only one option left.
"Well, are you guys hungry?", they started laughing and I felt embarased.
"Where did that come from?", V asked.
"Well, my stomach, I guess.", Kris looked at me with a smile.
"Then, lets eat.", Tao said and everyone got up. I was still sitting and feeling embarased.

"Come on, you suggested this.", Tao said and pulled me up, grabing my hand. He was holding my hand when we were walking to the dining room. I was felt so happy for some reason. When we got to the dining room, we saw two huge tables. Not all the guests have arrived, some are gonna be late. One table was for the elders and one was for us 'kids' . Everyone took their places. Tao grabbed a chair and showed me to sit on in. Once I sat he gently brought me closer to the table and took a seat next to me. He is a gentelman, I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Tao' POV:

Wow. She looks so beautiful. I gotta say that I never knew that a girl could look so good. She is totally mine. Kris can just dream about having her. Let the best man win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Kris' POV:

Tao is such a face. Trying to win her over with acting like a gentelman. Well, the game is on Tao. I will show you how guys play. Let the best man win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Your POV:

We just started eating. God I am hungry. I feel like I will die if I don't eat something. There is loot of food, so why waste time? I took everything I whanted. My plate was full of everything. Kris looked at me wit a quetionable look.
"You are gonna eat all that?", he asked me.
"Yeah, why?", I asked back a bit confused.
"Well, you're just so skinny. I could never tell that you eat so much.", I laughed a bit.
"She eats more than she weights.", LuHan added.
"Shut up , fatso.", LuHan gave me a playfull glare.
"Oh yeah, ugly.", you little .
"Oh yeah, Poro?", he death glared me.
"Oh no, you didn't.", he said with a serious voice.
"Oh yes, I did, ginger.", I answered back with a playfull deep voice. He is going to kill me later. But I don't care, I won this fight. 
"You two really love eachother, don't you?", V asked with a big smile on his face.
"Yeah, we do.", I replied happily and gave him an eye smile. Everyone giggled a bit, while LuHan was still angry. He doesn't like when people call him Poro. Kids in middle-school used to call him that, beacause he was a bit fat and he had bid eyes and small face. Poro is a fat , a bit ugly frog. That's why I sometime call him by that name when he is annoying. Three guys interrupted our dinner. I was Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and the third guy that I think I have seen somewhere. We all stood up to greet them and their parents.
"Woah, is that pretty girl over there.", Chanyeol looked at me. I just smiled.
"And who is that hot guy infront of me?", he came near and we hugged. Chanyeol is my bro. I met him even befor the high-school. We used to play League of Legends together all the time.
"Well I think I'm the guy you're talking about.", he broke the hug and looked at me. I shook my head. I mean, he is really handsome , but I have to joke with him a little. He has black short hair, that is a bit harry. Right now, he is wearing a nice black suit with a green tie.
"Nach, I think it's Kyungsoo.", I replied and he pouted giving me a cute sad fac. Kyungsoo is not so tall like chanyeol. He is about 1.71cm tall. Kyungsoo has big eyes and a bit bigger lips. I like to give him compliments, cause he is shy, but nice.

I came near Kyungsoo and greeted him with a hug too. He hugged me bach shyly. He is so cute!
"Hey handsome.", I said and he blushed a bit.
"Hey. You look pretty.", he said a bit quietly and I smiled.
"Thanks.", I gave him and eye smile, and he smiled back. The other guy came near me and bowed.
"Hello. My name is Kim JongIn.", he then got back up and smiled. I gotta say that he looks so pretty when he smiles. Wait a minute. I KNOW WHO HE IS!

"Kai?!", she looked me a bit confused.
"Ummm, yes?", the guys were now looking at us.
"Remember me? Lil' Boo?", he smiled widely.
"________! I knew you reminded me of someone!", he said happily.
"I thought the same!", we both hugged and looked at eachother again.
"Wow, you became really pretty!", he said and I smiled.
"Well you have changed a lot too. You really look handsome!", everyone was still looking at us a bit confused.
"You guys know eachother?", Sehun asked and the others were giving us a quetionable look.
"Yes.", we both said in the same time. Kai' hand was aroun my sholder. He started telling the story.
"We know eachother because we used to da...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this chapter is over. Is it interesting? Please coment me what you think! I hope you guys like the story yet. Well, see you tomorow!

Saranghae! <3 (-^'.^-)