They are back...

Only you

Author's POV:

The two students took their places. You, still a bit confused, just stared at the board and thought about what had just hapened. You patted Suga's back and he turned around to face you. He looked really pissed off. You finaly spoke up:
"What the hell is going on? Why are you all glaring at them like that?",he gave you a fake smile, but you weren't going to let it just slid.
"You will know everything later.", that was all he said before turning around. You really wanted to know what was going on and it was killing you. You looked at the two new students, withouth them noticing you. This was all interesting.
_________________________________

The second class fas finaly over an you were still curious and wanted to know what that stare fight was about. You grabbed your lunch and followed CL and Minzy to the place they were going to. You and your friends are not going to spend the lunch break in the cafeteria like always. Instead, you will be spending it in the old part of the school, cause the group had to talk. You walked into an old classroom and saw that it was messy. You took a place next to V and everyone kept silent. Suddenly, three new guys walked in. They were all handsome.
"Ok. So.... we are screwed.", a tall handsome guy with brown hair and pretty face said.
"Hobi-hyung, don't worry. It will be allright.", V said and you just looked at his face. He caught your eyes and realised that you were confused.
"Anyway, this is _____. She is new and ,probably, confused.", the three guys looked at you, so as everyone else in the room. You felt a bit uncomfortable and looked at the floor. You then stood up and bowed while greeting three new friends.
"Hello, my name is Xi _____. It's nice to meet you.", you said and stood straight again. The guy called 'Hobi-hyung' stepped near you.
"My name is Jung Ho Seok. It's nice to meet you too.", he gave you a nice smile and you blushed a bit, making him to grin. The other two reached you and you bowed a bit again.
"My name is Kim Seok Jin. It's nice to have you here.", he said and bowed. You just nodded and gave him an eye smile.
"Hello nuna! My name is Park Ji Min, but you may call me Jimin. And, the pleasure is all mine.", he said and you had a poker face on, while everyone else rolled their eyes. You were about to sit again next to V and you noticed Jimin trying to take place next to you.
"Oh come on Jimin you flirty . Give her a break.", J-Hope (Jung Ho Seok) said and pushed Jimin away. You just chuckled a bit and the guy named Jin took a place next to you. You were a bit shy, cause you didn't know that guy very well. You just got closer to V and tried not to look at the other guy. V soon started talking:
"Well, I think we should explain everything to ______, since she is new and doesn't know anything.",the others just nodded and soon the 'leader' Tao started talking.
"Well, you see. We all were once friends....Key, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyn, Onew.. But, then some girls came to our lifes and everything changed... They ruined our friendship. One named Yoona got me and my friend into a big fight. That friend is G-Dragon. And the reason why we are scared is because we have our band called BE1 and they organized their own called SBee. In summer, we write songs and then compete with other groups. But, we might not win this time, cause they are here. And we need to win because we all want to be musicians in the futur. It is hard for us now since we don't have them. We are one big singing and dancing team. Everyone has their part. Our taem has 3 groups. One is the girl preforming group. They compete in girl region. The band is called 2ne1 at Minzy and CL are in it. You may join as well if you want to. Then, we have 1 hip-hop band called BTS. Suga, Jimin, Jin, J-hope, V and his older brother Rap Monster are in it. And then there is EXO. Chanyeol, Chen, Kris, Suho, Kai, D.O, Lay, Baekhyun and I are in it. Their team is also organized in three groups. The first, girl preformers Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon. The second group is B.A.P and the stage name of the members are Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo. The third group is Shinee. And, we used to be good friends with them. Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Key.... and Minho. And they also used to have G-Drahon and Taeyang in it, but they both decided not to preform anymore.", you were now starting to get what was going on in here and you saw the 'serious' side of Tao.
"And....we had one big fight with them, so we are missing some important people. They will do anything to crush us. Their team kinda went on a summer camp and we were hoping that they won't come back. They won the last time and got to go to a music school as a team. We need to win this time, cause they are nack. And, we won't get a chance to go to any music industry if we loose, again. So, we were wondering if you could also be in our band, since we need some help with dancing and I heard that you are great. So, _____, will you join our team?", Tao was standing in front of you and the others were just looking. You looked at the floor and started thinking by yourself.
"Well...I don't know I want to join, but I only know how to dance.",you said quietly and Tao chuckled.
"Well that's what we need you for..", he cupped your chin in his hand and stared into your eyes,"plus, you can't lie to me, I heard you singing in the market.", he winked at you and you blushed and looked away.
"Stalker..", you said shily and he just grinned at that. The others were still staring at you.
"Okay,okay.... I will join.", you said and everyone smiled. V hugged you instamtly.
"THANK YOU, THANK YOU...", he hugged you tightly one more time and the grabbed you by your sholders and looked at you," Oooh man, I would kiss you right now.", he wanted to hug you one more time but you thought that he was about to kiss you, so you pushed him away.
"Please don't", you said and made everyone laugh while V was only grinning.
*The school bell rang again*
"Well, guess I'll see you all after school.", J-hope said and Jimin nodded. You were about to walk out when a hand grabbed your wrist and spun you around.
"You still didn't give me a goodbye kiss.", Jimin was standing infront of you.
"The only kiss you will get will be the one my fist will give you if you don't leave her alone you noob.", Jin said and pulled him away. You chuckled and saw that Tao was the only one left in the room. He was looking out of the window. You got closer to him and tried to be invisible, but it took him a second to notice you.
"What are you...."
________________________________________

Hey,hey,hey! I uploaded finally! My inspiration is working baby! Sorry for making you wait sooooooo long. School is ON and I need to freacking ing STUDY 0.o. Please forgive me and if you like the story, feel free to subscribe. Comment me what you think and even if you have a hate comment, feel free to write it. I just hope the the coments wont be to harsh p.d. Anyway, I want you guys to know that I am so happy that someone is reading this and I am even happier that someone subscribed. Well, see you all in another life! SARANGHAE! <3  (-^'.^-)