Manmanhani

Hate You (Jaesueobseo)

The next circle that Minho fell in was quite…absurd. It wasn’t exactly what he expected Hell to be like nor to have but it greatly shocked him when he saw it. It was the least thing you’d have in Hell. Have you guessed what it is?

A dollhouse.

You’d think, a dollhouse? Really? That’s quite impossible. Dollhouse and Hell do not mix. Well not in this story. Minho fell into a huge dollhouse. He knew it was a dollhouse because there were human-sized dolls sitting on the couches and standing around. Though he knew these were inanimate and couldn’t possibly hurt him (he hoped), the scary factor of it was these dolls were mutilated and vandalized. Some were , appeared to be strangled, burnt, bald, beheaded.

“What’s going on here? Where am I?” asked Minho, obviously afraid. All of a sudden, the lights went out, creeping him out even more.

“I’m not in the mood for bull. Somebody answer me!”

“There’s always going to be bull! No matter where you go! Our world will always have bull.” came a small, girly voice that sounded all to familiar to him. He knew this was one of the girls he loved and lied to. Although he just couldn’t remember at the moment. The lights came on and there she was, seated with the burnt and seemingly tortured dolls. Her beauty was like a doll’s too, especially with her red hood and her short dress matched with stockings and red pumps.

I bet at this point you already know who this is…

There she was, seated on the doll’s chair with mannequins, destroyed toys, beheaded dolls, and broken furniture.

“Sunny?!” Minho said astonished. Sunny made the zip-lip sign, giving him a creepy smile.

“I want to play.” Sunny did her aegyo, acting cute for Minho. Minho recalled when she used to do this to him and he would ignore her. Now, her aegyo was cuter and scarier than ever. She wore a white doll dress which was stained with blood, covered with a red hood and matched with stockings and red pumps. Kind of like a yfied version of Little Red Riding Hood.

“What?” Minho was scared out of his wits. Her demeanor as well as the things around the place were really creeping him out. He ran for the door but Sunny looked at it and immediately it closed. He went for the window but it did the same thing. Basically, everything was locked shut by Sunny using only her eyes.

“I hate you, oppa. You hurt me.” Sunny said in a cute voice. Minho didn’t know whether to feel bad for her or the be scared. He was feeling extremely guilty at the moment. He wanted to get out of hell but something seemed to be stopping him.

“Sunny, I don’t have time for this-” Sunny let out a bloodcurdling screech, one that Minho was sure would echo throughout his entire life. It was the loudest and highest pitched scream he had ever heard. The scream was so loud that furniture and dolls began flying around, hitting Minho and injuring him. Minho rubbed his forehead that was hit by a doll.

“Hihihihiihhihi.” Sunny giggled over and over again. “I want to play a game! Let’s play hide and seek!” said the childish ex-girlfriend of his. Minho didn’t know what to do and got even more scared and confused when Sunny, who was obviously acting like a kid, covered her eyes and counted 1-10.

“You better hide…” Sunny threatened. “Before I pull out what’s inside.” Minho didn’t qite know how to interpret that but whatever it meant, it must be really scary.

“1...2...” Minho stood up and ran away…

[song: “Manmanhani” by U-Kiss]

Minho tried to hide in the bathroom but torture welcomed him. In the bathroom were mutilated and vandalized dolls. The dolls lunged at him and attacked him, grabbing a hold of his neck.
“ARGH! STOP IT! LET GO OF ME!” the Devil Dolls were in the bathroom, choking Minho with the barbed wires. Minho’s neck began to bleed and he started to choke. The Devil Dolls were mutilated and vandalized, with blood dripping from their heads, demonic faces with fangs and a mouth that spewed blood and guts.

“YOU BELONG IN HELL! ROT IN HELL!!!” one Raggedy Ann doll said. This Raggedy Ann doll was different, though. It wasn’t like those cute plush dolls that smile at everyone they see with their button eyes. This Raggedy Ann doll had a bloody face, disheveled hair, tattered skin and fangs like a vampire. When it spoke, its mouth spewed blood and innards, like a real human. Minho had enough of this and elbowed the Raggedy Ann doll but the Raggedy Ann doll was devilish! It reached into its mouth and pulled out a slew of intestines and used it to tie Minho’s hands and legs. The two other dolls made Minho a stabbing bag, using their plastic hands to stab him. Minho saw blood stain his white polo, turning it bright pink.

“ONE!” wailed Sunny in a childish voice. Minho began to feel pressured. He remembered that he had a Swiss knife in his pocket and used this to free him from the guts that bound him and stab these dolls.

“Must…reach..” he struggled to get his hand into his back pocket and when he felt the Swiss knife. He carefully pulled it out and used it to slice the guts. Once his hands were free, he punched the dolls and stabbed the Raggedy Ann in the devilish eyes. He bent down and cut the guts that bound his feet. In full swing, he stabbed and sliced body parts off of the dolls, mutilating and beheading the two plastic boy dolls. The Raggedy Ann and Minho came face to face with each other.

“Hey Dolly!” Minho jeered. “Wanna play?” The Raggedy Ann, bloodied and cut, charged at Minho with her sharp claws and fangs. Minho was prepared with his Swiss Knife, giving the doll an arrogant look, as if he was so sure that he was going to win. The Raggedy Ann, just like a wolf, leapt over him and gave him no time to attack. The Raggedy Ann clawed and bit him until he was wounded with deep gashes.

“I WANNA PLAY! PLAY HARD!” Raggedy Ann scratched his face and nearly bit his ear off, leaving him to bleed in the bathroom.

“TWO!” Sunny squealed. Minho woke up at the sound of Sunny’s high pitched, baby voice. He quickly stood up and left the bathroom, seeing that the Raggedy Ann dolls were completely motionless, sitting there all dirty with a smile on its face.

Minho made his way to the bedroom upstairs to hide. When he got in, the door automatically closed and locked. Minho spun around and tried to open the door but it wouldn’t. It was locked shut!

“DAMMIT SUNNY! WHAT IS THIS?!??!” Minho heard Sunny’s faint giggles getting louder and louder, refusing to answer his question. Minho pranced around the room trying to look for a way to get out of the room. The room was creepy looking, not just disorderly. It was antique, with wooden floors and wooden beds as well as wooden cabinets. There were cobwebs everywhere and old dresses scattered. The dresser that was on the right had one light flicking on and off. Minho felt a cold sweat drip from his forehead to his neck.

“What is going on…” he muttered. Thumping sounds were heard in the room, like an army marching around. The sound was very distinct as the floor was wooden. The thumping lasted for a while only to come back much louder later on. The thumps were followed by screams. Torture screams. The tortured screams sounded like women being murdered and people being burnt to death. The sounds drove Minho crazy, making him scream and cover his ears, falling to the floor.


“STOP IT! GODDAMMIT! ING STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!” Minho cried, begging for silence. Sunny’s giggles blended in with the thumps and screams. Minho lay flat on his chest and covered his entire head with his hands.

Then, the noises disappeared.

“Wha-what’s happening?!” Minho’s voice rattled in fear. He slowly stood up and observed the room. Nothing happened. It was like the way it was when he came in. When Minho was standing fully, he was surprised to see a chair zooming his way.

“WOAH!” Minho was shocked to see this and ducked down. The chair crashed into the door and shattered into several pieces. Minho found himself back down on the floor with his eyes tightly closed. When he opened his eyes, he saw a pair of old-fashioned shoes standing before him. He wondered who these were and when he looked up to check their faces, he discovered that they were porcelain dolls.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” bellowed one blonde doll. Minho looked at her, staring her in the eyes. The porcelain dolls were beautiful and looked untouched. Their eyes, however, were the only problem. The eyes were bloodshot red.

“The-the goddess-and…” Minho was stammering as two other dolls, a black-haired and a brunette, pulled out a rope resembling a noose. Minho knew what was coming up. The dolls walked towards him and beat him up, torturing him with their knife heels. The knife heels added to the stab wounds that he received from the Raggedy Ann doll in the bathroom. Minho tried to topple the dolls but they were heavy and mighty, made out of porcelain.

“TIE HIM UP!” commanded the blonde doll. The other dolls grabbed him and tied him up in the noose. Minho was hanging from his throat and was choking. The dolls produced weapons from their skins. Everything deadly from torches, to spears, to daggers, to cleavers, and butcher knives. Minho expected disembowelment.

“Men like you are evil. Men like you deserve to remain here!” The dolls stabbed him, burnt him, tried to cut him up, and tried to chop his head off. All this was happening while Minho was hanging.
“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

“FIVE!” Sunny resumed her counting. The dolls continued to torture Minho. The brunette brought him down and laid him on the floor. There, before his very eyes, he was being opened up by the redhead doll.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” he wailed in pain. He was actually seeing his stomach being cut open by the dolls. They used their dangerous, sharp weapons to open him and explore with his guts. One poured an acid on his intestines, making the pain all the more unbearable, giving Minho the assurance that he was going to die.

“Bubble bubble toil and trouble!” said the dolls. All of a sudden, his internal organs disappeared, including his heart and his body was sewn back into order. The dolls giggled and giggled before disappearing, leaving Minho numb and nearly-dead.

“SIX!” Minho was still in the bedroom, lying on the floor, refusing to move. The dolls had made him incapable of motion.

“SEVEN!” Minho struggled to move but the pain his soul was feeling was intense, even more intense than any physical pain that he had ever felt in his life.

“EIGHT!”

“Sunny! I give up!”

“NINE!” the playful goddess refused to hear his complains and anguishes out. She just continued counting until she was down to the last number.

“TEN! READY OR NOT! HERE I COME!” teased the bright and cheerful voice of Sunny’s. Minho felt himself slowly levitate. His petrified body was stretched back into motion. The numbness disappeared and he was floating in air. It took him a while to realize that he was already in air.

“WOAH! WOAH! SUNNY WHAT THE IS THIS?!?!” the door flung open strongly, almost coming off. Before Minho was the doll-like goddess, Sunny watching him with bloodshot eyes. Her eyes were angry and she looked like a kid who was stopped from playing.

“I TOLD YOU TO HIDE WELL. YOU’RE SO EASY TO FIND!” Sunny squealed evilly. Sunny made daggers stick out from the corners of the room and tossed Minho from corner to corner, making him endure stab wounds. She aggressively dropped him on the floor, making him smash his face. Sunny wasn’t done with him. She choked him with her eyes, clenching her fists to tighten the air gap.

“SUNNY! PLEASE!”

“NO! YOU HURT ME! YOU DESERVE NO FORGIVENESS!” Sunny said angrily. “YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL. IN HELL!” Sunny followed this up with a cackle. She aggressively set him down once again. Sunny turned the lights on very brightly to make Minho feel the last torture. The lights weren’t just blinding. They could make a person melt! She tied him up with a rope of thorns, forcing him to kneel and feel the heat.
“This should melt away your imperfections. Melt away your bad side and transform you into a doll. Then, you shall never, ever move nor talk ever again.” Sunny said. The lights were getting brighter and brighter, hotter and hotter. Minho felt his skin starting to liquefy and melt.


“ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH!” he screamed as his being melted away. Sunny watched him and laughed. Soon, there was a pool of skin and blood below the deteriorating body of Minho.
When all of him had melted, Sunny waved her lollipop that was made of blood and skin. Like a fairy godmother, when she waved the lollipop, Minho turned into a doll. He was standing there with a plastic smile on his face. Sunny giggled and said,
“Now you will remain here in Hell. My Hell. And you will turn out to be just like them.” Minho remained still, a face smiling at nothing, a body and mind filled with nothing.


Sunny Lee. The Goddess of Dolls.