Bad Girl Good Girl

Hate You (Jaesueobseo)

The doll Minho remained in Sunny’s hell, vandalized and tortured by the childish demon. The real Minho, however, just went through torture. He was a soul after all. No matter what torture you put him through in Hell, he would just feel pain and bounce back to life. He landed in the 2nd to the last circle of Hell, giving him a mixed sense of relief and fear. Relief because it was almost over and terrified because he knew that he was coming closer and closer to the last and most terrible circle. Satan’s Lair.

Minho found himself lying down on an old bed, one that looked like Sleeping Beauty’s bed when she fell asleep. The place looked so Victorian, so Middle Aged. It was creepy and beautiful at the same time. Minho stood up, awake and alive from his slumber and walked the hallways of the Victorian fairy tale palace. There were odd and grotesque paintings, the kind of paintings you wouldn’t want to have in your house. The portraits of beheading, torture, murder, and prosecution were hanging on the walls. In fairness, it blended in well with the house, though. The house was gloomy and gray and so were the pictures. Then, the sound of piano playing came from above, like someone was playing piano on the second floor. The tune wasn’t pleasing rather it was deep and creepy, like the ones played during a funeral. The wallpaper started to rip off the walls and a lining of blood stained the walls tracing from the left to the right. To make matters worse, there was a loud scratching sound that deafened Minho.

“Ah! So you have come to my circle!” said a beautiful voice from above. Minho looked everywhere and tried to locate the owner of this voice. He didn’t have to look far, though because when he turned around, he saw her standing right before him.

And it gave him the shock of his life.

“Taeyeon?!”

“Yes. It’s me. Kim Taeyeon. I’m glad you still remember me because I can never forget to remember you. To tell you the truth Minho, I think of you a lot. I think of how you said those sweet words and how you would cuddle up with me. Until I found out that you had a lot of girls!” Taeyeon pointed her baton at him. Minho stared at her, quite intimidated and guilty.

“Look Taeyeon, I know there’s been a misunderstanding and all but-” she hit him with her baton and said.

“Enough. I don’t want to hear anymore talk.” Taeyeon said as she turned around and walked away from him. Taeyeon was clad in a Victorian age gown that was teal in color and had a huge petticoat underneath. Her hair was wavy and long and in her right hand was her baton. In her left hand was an apple. She turned around and introduced her demon self to him.

“I am Kim Taeyeon, Goddess of Art. Isn’t it evident? I have paintings all over and I play the piano. But I use it to punish people, especially bad people like you.” Taeyeon’s brown eyes got larger, scaring Minho.

“I have a plan for people like you. Your soul should suffer greatly for the sin that you have committed.” Taeyeon said.

“I know what this is.” Minho spoke ahead of her. “This is another one of those ‘complete-this-task-and-you-get-redemption’ thing, right?”

“No.” Taeyeon replied sternly. “This isn’t one of those games. I play games more difficultly.” she said with a smirk.

“How?”

“It’s about torture. It’s about you getting hurt the way I got hurt. It is through this that I can get my revenge. I don’t need no special prize or challenge for you. That is bull! What I want you to do is just play along. Explore the house until you find your way out of hell. Of course, I want you to be able to redeem yourself and hopefully learn from this experience in Hell but I don’t want you to go off that easily. You don’t DESERVE to get off just like that.” each time Taeyeon moved, her big gown bounced along with her, like a true Victorian princess. Minho just watched her, nervously anticipating his punishment.

“So what’s gonna happen to me exactly?”

“This house that you are in right now is a trap house. Yes, it is full of traps. But there is a way to get out.” Taeyeon bit her apple and played around with her baton.
“If you can play along with the arts well, then you can wake up and hopefully live life once again. Change.” Taeyeon advised. “But I don’t want to waste my time talking to you. You should get your brain working. I must warn you. The challenges aren’t as easy as they seem!” Taeyeon vanished into thin air, leaving Minho alone to face the obstacles.

Oh great! There’s more! he groaned.

[song: “Bad Girl Good Girl” by Miss A]

Minho first ventured into the Music Room where the piano was. It was there that he figured out where the piano playing came from. He made his way into the dark room and saw an envelope lying on top of the grand piano. He picked it up, opened it and read it.

Play me a love song…

Minho had no idea how to play a love song. He didn’t know that much piano but for the sake of his soul, he sat on the bench and took a look at the music sheet that was in front of him.

“. What is this?!” he grunted. Not wanting to prolong his agony, he just did whatever he knew, whatever he remembered from his piano lessons when he was 4. He played the first key wrong and got something bad in return. The wallpaper came off like it was being scratched. This went on and on until the room had no more wallpaper and was just plain white. Minho felt nervous and began to sweat, proceeding to play the piano. He played it wrong once more, making the walls bleed like the first encounter. This time, it wasn’t just a scratch or a line, the walls began to really ooze blood.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?!?!?!”

“KEEP PLAYING!” thundered Taeyeon’s voice from overhead. Minho cowered in fright and did play once again. He continued to play the wrong keys, initiating hell in the music room. The instruments began to fly and smash against one another, creating a bad sound and making debris fall on his head. Minho stopped and covered his head with his arms, resuming as soon as possible. As he played the piano, the room began to shake and the chandelier was set on fire. One more wrong key and it could mean the end of the room. Yes, just the room. Minho had no choice but to just brave this tragedy, risking his safety, he pressed the final key, playing it wrong and making the blazing chandelier fall on the piano. The piano was set on fire and so was the room. Minho fell from the bench and watched as the room eroded slowly, making Minho fall and land in another room.

The Art Gallery.

Minho explored the art gallery which was 10 times bigger than the music room and had more paintings than the hallways. In fact, it wasn’t just paintings that were there. There were scupltures and sketches, all showing images of torture and suffering.

“Open the doors and see for yourself. You will be surprised.” Taeyeon said. Minho gulped and looked at the first door that had a painting of a woman hanging upside down, being plunged into a well. He stared at it closely and the painting came to life! Yes, it began to move! The painting started to look like a movie by showing how the woman’s body was being dipped into the well and how the rope swayed, as if intentionally making her hit her head on the brick walls of the well. Minho saw a knob and was tempted to open it but who knows, it could be an exit. When Minho opened the door, he saw the exact same thing on the painting! It was happening before his very eyes. He saw 2 of Taeyeon’s Devils dipping a woman into a deep well. He knew it was a woman but he couldn’t see the the face.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” cackled Taeyeon from above. “Shocking isn’t it? How a painting could suddenly come to life not just in the frame but before your very eyes? Great depiction, I would say. But would you like to know who this woman is?” Minho didn’t answer but Taeyeon took it as a yes.

“Alright then. Lift her up!” Taeyeon ordered her Art Devils. This was the first and only breed of Hell Warriors that wasn’t named after a color. They were Victorian age-looking men that had iron masks, similar to Yoona’s Black Devils. The body was lifted and with great horror and despair, Minho saw the body of one of his ex-girlfriends.

Nana. Nana was clad in a white nightgown, her hair wet and disheveled, her body bloodied due to the vicious hitting against the blocks of the well.


“MINHO! HELP ME! PLEASE!!!” Taeyeon cackled and told the Art Devils to suspsend her.
“You see this, Minho? She was one of those girls that tried to get in the way of our relationship but you allowed her. Now, I’m punishing her. She deserves it.” with a snap of her finger, Taeyeon ordered.

“Release the ropes and let her drown in the well.”

“NO! NO! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!” Minho got down on his knees and begged Taeyeon not to kill Nana. “I’LL DO ANYTHING!”

“It’s too late!” Taeyeon said. “Several days too late!” she kicked him and walked away. The Art Devils were about to cut the rope but Minho charged to save her. The Art Devils pulled out their swords but these didn’t faze Minho. He still wanted to save Nana. He dove at them and tackled them but Taeyeon got in the way and used her electric force field to push him away. Minho flew over to the other end of the room and watched as the Art Devils got up to resume their duty.

“DON’T DO IT I SAY! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!” Minho begged.

“There is nothing left to do. Nothing left to say.” with a snap of her finger, the Art Devils cut the rope and let Nana fall to her doom.

“MINHOOOOOOOO!!!! SAVEE MEEEEEE!!!” he could hear her voice echoing. Refusing to give up, Minho pushed the Art Devils aside and jumped into the well in an attempt to save her but she was falling too fast and Taeyeon made sure that she would fall fast! As he was falling, Minho heard a loud thump and some snapping of bones. Minho was almost at the bottom but since this was just a dream, he didn’t die but Nana did. He saw Nana’s broken body and cracked skull at the bottom of the well, her blood coloring the water red. Minho cried and knelt down, caressing Nana’s bloodied and deformed body in his hands. As he wept, he saw a small entrance that could possibly lead to another room. The entrance, however was so small that Minho deemed it impossible to get in yet he still tried. Leaving Nana’s dead body in the well, Minho crouched down and tried to fit in the small entrance. This being a dream, he was able to squeeze through and found himself face-to-face with another painting and another door in another room.

The painting showed beheading. A woman was being beheaded by two men and her head was flying miles and miles away. The gross part of the picture was, someone actually caught her head! The picture came to life and it showed the actual beheading. True, the guillotine was fully functioning and as soon as it chopped the lady’s head off, the head went flying and landed in a passerby’s hands! Talk about creepy! Minho dreaded to open the door but this could just be the exit. Who knows? When Minho did open the door, he saw a real guillotine and Art Devils at the end. Who was about to be beheaded?

“Raina?” Minho seemed surprised and weakened when he saw Raina. Raina was lying on her chest with her head on the guillotine. The Art Devils held the ropes, ready to chop her head of at the sound of go.

“Minho…” Raina wailed for him with teary eyes. “Help me…” Minho tried to go near her but Taeyeon reappeared before him and pushed him aside with her force field.

“Don’t hold back, men. Do not hold back!” Taeyeon said. She stared at Minho with glinting eyes that turned red and black, red and black, red and black. Minho wanted to look away but couldn’t. He had to save Raina! He couldn’t just let Taeyeon kill her like this.

“Remember her, Minho? One of those girls that you’d talk to and flirt with behind my back? Well guess what? She’s no more!” Taeyeon snapped her finger and the painting came true! The Art Devils released the ropes and had Raina screaming until the blade cut her head off. True to the artwork, her head came flying and landed right in Minho’s hands. Minho was creeped out because Raina’s eyes were still open. Taeyeon laughed and said,

“Bad things happen to bad people.” she then disappeared. Minho tried to run away but a trap door from underneath him opened, dropping him down. He landed badly on his knees and saw the painting before him. The final painting showed a man tied to a wooden stake by a barbed wire with his guts hanging open and his arms bent to their limit. While he was feeling physical torture, he was also being burnt alive. Minho stared at the painting and it did come to life. He got to see it in action! And boy was it gruesome.


This was the final test. The ground shook, the place shook, the walls started to crumble down and fall apart. All the paintings of torture came to life and appeared next to Minho. All the bad souls were being tortured, most of them Minho knew. Minho’s bad friends. es that Minho hired. Women Minho met in bars. All the women that he had played with were also being tortured but most importantly, Minho.

He was about to feel the wrath of Kim Taeyeon.

Without warning, Minho floated in air, being carreid by an invisible force. He struggled against this force but this was the invisible force of Taeyeon, controlling everything from above. The wooden stake was prepared and Minho was pushed against it. Taeyeon appeared before him, using her powers to finish him off. She grabbed a barbed wire and tied it around his neck, choking him and stabbing his neck.

“ARGH! TT-AT--TAEYEON! PLEAASE!” he begged, obviously sufferring. Taeyeon enjoyed to see him suffer. Not only that, she cut open his stomach and let his entrails hang out using only her finger which was a few inches away from his body. Taeyeon used her glinting, devilish eyes to break his arms and stretch them to their limits. Minho felt a snap and he knew his arms were broken. Taeyeon clenched her fists and this made his legs twist, initiating a world of pain.

“HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAH!” Taeyeon laughed over and over again like a maniac. If that wasn’t enough, in order to shut Minho up, she took her already bitten apple and gagged him with it like he was a pig. Minho was totally bastardized and tortured.

“How does it feel to be ed around with?!” Taeyeon asked. Then, raising her arms up, she started a great conflagration that burned Minho’s soul which was displayed in the most grotesque fashion. Together with his friends and other girlfriends, his soul suffered.

Taeyeon, being the goddess of Art, sat down and watched the chaos while painting a lovely portrait of it to the tune of Beethoven’s Fur Elise.

The scene was immortalized into a painting. With Minho’s face in it.

Kim Taeyeon. Goddess of Art.