Goodbye Baby

Hate You (Jaesueobseo)

Minho fell once more but this time, he didn’t land flat on his face. Minho ended up in a tube that was made of fiberglass. He tried to use his height to his advantage, jumping up in order to get out but the top door quickly closed, disabling him from escaping. Minho felt hopeless once again as he banged on the fiber glass, screaming for someone to get him out of where he was. All of a sudden, all the lights went out and Minho was trapped in total darkness.

 “Help! Help me please! Somebody please help me!” called the poor playboy. The lights came on once again and the venue changed. He was no longer in the blank white room where he landed in the tube. He was in a torture chamber in the pits of Hell! People were also in tubes, some were on stakes, about to be burnt while others were tied and about to be ripped to shreds. Minho feared his execution in the hands of the next Goddess in this particular circle of Hell. Everyone was suffering and not a soul was spared of the brutal torture.

 High heels clacking. A dark shadow coming over. Who could this be? Minho started to tremble in his shoes and quickly banged the fiber glass, hoping that someone would rescue him or that the one coming was someone humane who would rescue him from this.

 “You.” The lady in black pointed. She walked towards the tube and tapped it with her sword. Minho looked and saw her.

 “Y-Yoona?” he uttered the name of one of the women he used. Yoona smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. She was clad in a modified 17th century feminine version of the Musketeer costume. Her sword was like that of the Three Musketeers only finer and sharper. Yoona donned black high-heeled boots that made a distinct clacking noise each time she walked. Her long nails tapped the fiberglass, freaking Minho out. Judging by the way her victims looked, Minho knew he was in trouble.

 “You ought to pay for what you’ve done. What do you think of us women? Dolls? Things you can just play with? Well, now it’s my turn to play with you!” Yoona drew her sword and cut the chain that was holding the tube, sending Minho into a huge aquarium.

“What is this? What is this?!” he yelled over and over again.
“Let’s play a game.” Yoona said. “See how you like being toyed around with.”

[song: “Goodbye Baby” by Miss A]

Minho found himself floating on water in the tube that Yoona placed him in. Yoona seemed to have disappeared from sight and spoke from above.

“This is simple. All you have to do is figure a way out of this mess through the riddles.” Yoona spoke from above. Minho continuously banged the fiberglass, screaming and begging Yoona to let him out.

“SILENCE!” screamed the goddess, slicing a dead body finely with her sword. The body got cut into two, making Minho want to faint in horror. “Listen to me, you imbecile. You are to undergo a series of challenges through riddles. I will let you out of this tube you are in for you to figure your way out of Hell. If you make it past the obstacles, I applaud you. You are free to leave Hell. But if not…” Minho could feel Yoona smirking evilly from where she was.

“Then you come face to face with the Goddess of Torture. Me.” Yoona cackled. Without warning, Minho was released from the tube and set out to find the first clue to this puzzle. He swam in the what seemed to be a sea but found himself slowing down when the water started to subside. As soon as the water was gone, he got back up on his feet and saw a bunch of clues on the wall. Being a shallow-minded, immature boy, he had no idea how to interpret it.

“Silly boy!” screamed the violent goddess Yoona from her throne of darkness. “Try to use that hollow head of yours and figure this clue out!” a thump came from above and suddenly, the walls started to close in on Minho, making him panic even more. The room was getting smaller and smaller and to make matters worse, flame-tipped daggers popped up, ready to skewer and burn his entire body. All over! Minho really tried to decipher the drawing that was on the wall.

The copper reveals what the white conceals. is written on the wall.

“The copper reveals what the white conceals?” Minho mumbled over and over again, obviously confused. Yoona watched as he suffered pathetically, not being able to answer the riddle, proving how stupid he was.


“I can’t believe I fell for you! Had I known you were this dumb, I would’ve never gone out with you!” Yoona mocked him.

“Please Yoona! Let’s just put this behind us! I’m sorry.”

“You are sorry. You’re a sorry excuse for a guy! No wonder no lady ever sticks with you! Even a 4 year old can figure out what that riddle is!”

“Copper? Ah! The key!” he yelled out loud, with the walls slowly closing in on him. He could already feel the flame burning his back so he tried to figure the answer out as soon as possible. He realized that there was a key camouflaged in the wall. Minho tried to pry it off and when he did, he stuck the key in and pushed the door open in the nick of time. However, Minho sustained one minor burn on the back.

“You have successfully made it past the closing walls. I’m done with riddles, though. I want a little bit of action!” said Yoona naughtily. Minho found himself in a dingy room with cobwebs and contraptions. Out of nowhere, Minho’s wrists were shackled and he was hoisted up, hanging with his arms outstretched like a crucifix. Minho screamed out loud, all the more when he saw what was before him.

A gigantic dagger that was swinging back and forth like a pendulum. Minho screamed in horror as he tried to avoid the dagger while bearing with the pain of feeling like he was on a cross. Minho swung his legs back and forth in an effort to avoid the giant dagger but he was prepared for the dagger that was about to come. The dagger was higher than the previous one, aimed at his chest. Minho didn’tknow how to avoid this so all he did was muster all his strength to pull himself up and totally avoid the dagger. He succeeded in this but felt extreme pain in his shoulders. The strain that he was feeling made it harder for him to pull himself up. Just as the dagger was coming to rip his body to pieces, the chains gave up on him, making him crash on the floor. The floorboard opened and Minho was sent to his 3rd torture chamber challenge.

Minho landed perfectly on a chair. On the backrest of the chair was a long rod that had two iron squasher bars hanging, ready to close in on his head. Minho didn’t notice it at first and was extremely terrified when he saw it hanging from above him.

“Oh holy !” he screamed. He tried to stand up but Yoona controlled the straps and tightly tied his wrists and ankles so as to disable him from escaping. Minho just looked at the wall and tried to figure out a way out of this chair of doom.

“What am I going to do here? What am I supposed to do?” cried Minho, obvioulsy begging for some kind of mercy from Yoona. But Yoona was the torture goddess! What did she know about mercy?!

Turns out that physical torture wasn’t her only specialty. Yoona also knew how to emotionally and psychologically inflict pain on her victims. As Minho was positioned on the chair, a pair of contraptions held his eyes wide open so he wouldn’t be able to shut them.

“Yoona! What is this?!” The black-clad goddess appeared before him and snapped her finger. Then, three of her most trusted guards, known as the Black Devils, appeared with three men tied on racks. The three men were tied tightly, gagged with handkerchiefs and had a lot of wounds on their bodies, evidence that they were flogged and stomped on-by a woman with heels on! The Black Devils were equally terrifying. They were, like their boss, clad in all black, muscular and had diamond-studded masks on to cover their grossly disfigured faces. Yoona, the beautiful goddess, could easily command these burly men into doing what she wanted them to do.

“What’s going on here?” asked a scared Minho. The Blood Goddess played with the tip of her sword and smirked.

“I’m going to give you three riddles. If you answer them correctly, the Black Devils kill this men and set you free, leading you to the next chamber. However, if you answer incorrectly, you see those iron plates hanging on either side of your head? Those will crush your head into bits, setting these men free.” Minho felt lifeless at the harsh consequences. It was his life or theirs. Of course, being selfish, it was his life.

“Yoona! Wait-” Yoona vanished into thin air and left Minho with the three men who were begging for their lives and the Black Devils. The first Black Devil stepped forward and gave him the first riddle.

“Close to the words of life stay, I. But wither, wane and grow dry.” The Black Devil had a saw against the man’s neck, ready to behead him. Minho felt the beads of sweat dripping from his scalp down to his right cheek. He analyzed it quickly and since he was smart in some way, he managed to give an answer.

“A flower!” he said. The Black Devil accepted his answer. Yoona’s voice came from above, commanding her minion.

“OFF WITH HIS HEAD!” before Minho’s eyes, the Black Devil sawed the head off the poor man who was still screaming. Minho wanted to scream but was too struck to do so.

“Proceed.” Yoona ordered. The second Black Devil stepped forward with his man.

“Always wax yet always wane. I melt and succumbed to the flame. Lighting darkness, with faith unblest. I soon devolve to a shapeless mess.”

Minho, with his eyes stretched open, tried to think about this. He knew this riddle as he had heard it somewhere in the past.

“I know this. I know this!” he told himself over and over. The prisoner was praying that Minho would get the incorrect answer.

“A Candle!?” asked Minho. The Black Devil had a grenade in his hand, lit it and removed the handkerchief that was in the prisoner’s mouth, replacing it with the grenade. The Black Devil and that prisoner exited the torture room. Minho felt so bad for beign the cause of loss of lives.

“Your final riddle before you move on to the next level.” Yoona said. Her finger snap was heard from above, signaling the Black Devil to move forward with his prisoner.

“To you rude I would never be. Though I flag my tongue for all to see.” Minho tried to show a confused facial expression but the machinery was disabling him from doing so, so he kept his confusion to himself.

What the is that? Tongue? Never rude to you…what? Minho’s brain started working at this very panicky moment and finally, he came up with an answer.

“I know what it is!” he yelled. The Black Devil remained stiffly standing next to his prisoner.

“A dog!” he yelled. “It’s a dog! It’s a dog!” The Black Devil took his drilling material and drilled a hole into the prisoner’s stomach, letting out a slew of entrails and killing the poor man immediately. Now this made Minho want to cry.

“Release him!” Yoona ordered. “And bring him to the lair.” The Black Devils released Minho and for the first time and 15 minutes, Minho blinked his eyes excessively.

Minho was taken by the Black Devils to this one dark room and forced him to lie down. Their strong hands got a grip on him and tried to relax him.

“What is up with you faggots? What’s your problem?!?” he bellowed. One of them had a sleeper injection and gave him a shot. Minho saw this and was terrified but it was too late to avoid its sharpness. The Black Devil injected him with this and immediately, Minho fel asleep.

[AFTER A FEW MINUTES]

Minho woke up and found himself in a torture chamber, just like when he started. He was also in a tube and before him was an electric chair where the goddess Yoona sat. She was playing with her 17th century sword.

“Did you, Choi Minho, for one second think you could escape this hell? Did you ever think that I would let you off so easily?” Yoona stood up from the electric chair and presented to him her torture equipment as well as the tortured and dead bodies, begging for freedom. Minho banged the fiber glass, demanding the goddess to set him free.

“Let me out of here, you !” Yoona heard the word and with her powers, she began to fill the tube not with water but with something deadlier.

Sulfuric acid.

“Did you just call me a ? I think you just did!” Yoona said. Minho felt the sting of the acid on his skin and yelped, begged for someone to intervene and stop this torture.

“Now you know how pain feels?” asked Yoona. “For all the bull you put me through!? For acting like you did love me whereas you were cheating the whole time?!?” The goddess was really angry this time.

“But Yoona-”


“SILENCE!” Not only was sulfuric acid the only thing Yoona added, she even mixed in a bit of muriatic acid and mercury resulting in a deadly mix of corrosive and poisonous elements. Minho’s skin started to come of and he was getting poisoned and burnt even more as the water level in the tube rose.

“You talk too much. I would like to silence you right now!” Yoona made the water level rise quickly, drowning Minho in the deadly chemical mix. Minho was so close to dying, with his skin ripped off and his blood staining the mixture. He was passing out and was so close to dying.

“And for the final attraction…” Yoona snapped her finger and boom went the tube.

The tube exploded and shattered, making the already poisoned and burnt Minho explode along with the shreds of glass. There, the goddess Yoona stood victorious over the man who used and cheated on her.

A single drop of Minho’s blood landed right next to Yoona’s shoe. Yoona noticed this and bent over to stain her finger with it. Yoona put it in and smirked, tasting the infidel’s blood.

Im Yoona. The Goddess of Blood.