Run Devil Run

Hate You (Jaesueobseo)

This was it. This was really it. The final circle in the 9 layered-Hell that Minho had been traveling in. He endured all sorts of torture, fought all sorts of creatures, dealt with familiar looking goddesses. Finally, it had come to an end. He could finally wake up and live his life peacefully, learning from his experiences in Hell. And to think this was all just a dream.

 Minho didn’t fall this time. He found himself walking in the 9th circle which didn’t look a thing like hell at first. It was actually a beautiful place, almost paradise it seemed. It was reminiscent of a party, with disco balls and dance music playing. Souls were all having a good time talking and reminiscing about their lives on Earth. This confused Minho yet delighted him at some point. It reminded him of HyoYeon’s circle which was peaceful at first but turned out to be a demonic garden with ty creatures that ate him up. This place seemed different but he was a bit sure or at least he had a hunch that it was just a trap.

By this time, you guys would’ve already known who the final goddess is.

“I know who’s behind this!” Minho announced. “Tiffany Hwang! Show yourself!” he summoned the goddess of the most terrible circle of all the circles. Nothing happened. Minho arched his eyebrow and his cockiness came back.

“Come on, Tiffany! I know what you’re up to! Show yourself! What? You got a new challenge for me, huh? You got something that you want me to find?! Is there a riddle or a new creature to face? Come on! I’ve survived 8 circles! Give me your best shot!” The lights went out and the peaceful façade slowly crumbled. It was being eaten bit by bit by the ground until the place turned into a huge cave of red and black, symbolizing blood, fire, and suffering. The place which once looked like heaven slowly crumbled, forming Hell. The skin of the people who looked so happy melted away, turning into lost and tortured souls. Everything disappeared. Everything was eaten up by the fire.

“CHOI MINHO! AT LAST WE MEET!” echoed a husky voice from the walls of the cave.

“SHOW YOURSELF!” Minho challenged her, though afraid. “I’m not afraid to face you!” a bolt of lightning hit Minho right in the thigh, causing severe lacerations. Minho bled profusely from the thigh as the goddess giggled.

“I’M SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW BY NOW WHO I AM!” gleaming from the red sky was a goddess clad in silver sequins. Her hair was done up in a ponytail and with all her shining, evil glory, she floated before Minho, gritting her teeth in anger. In her hand was a scythe, ready to rip and hook someone’s guts out. Minho feared for the worst.

“Tiffany. I’m sorry.” Tiffany grunted at him and threw another lightning bolt, hitting his arm this time.

“You were merciless. You didn’t care. You were indifferent. I was just a useless piece of to you! I meant nothing! Now it’s your turn to feel like !” Tiffany used her scythe and threw it at him. The scythe pierced his wrist and pinned him to the walle. Tiffany placed her hands on her hips and produced two more scythes, throwing them at him and piercing his left wrist and his stomach. Tiffany saw the blood that poured down from his body and laughed. She walked towards him and the blood.

“Evil blood. Gives me strength.”

“You’re not real! You’re just a figment of my imagination, you crazy !” Tiffany let out another cackle, obviously finding his statement ridiculous.

“I may not be real right now, but these situations will be!” Tiffany smirked.

“I hate you.”

“I have every reason to hate you. You treated me like ! You’re a douchebag!” Tiffany pointed a finger at him and up at the sky. The sky stirred and loud thunders as well as the stirring howls of sufferring souls could be heard. The cave began to shook and the stalagmites started to crash down, some of the debris hitting and scarring Minho’s face.

“What’s going on?!” he asked. Tiffany’s cackle got so loud that it echoed throughout his entire body system.

“A little something called…revenge!” she howled. The skies stirred, the lava roared, and the cave shook.

[song: “Run Devil Run” by Girls Generation. This is where it all comes down!]

As Minho was pinned to the cave walls by scythes, what was happening before him was something of epic proportions. He heard the roaring of lions, hissing of snakes and soaring of eagles and doves; he smelled blood; he felt the cold hurricanes. This could only mean one thing.

“There is no challenge here, Minho. Just plain and simple torture. Just the way we do it here in the 9th circle.”

“What’s happening, Tiffany?! Answer me please!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” cackled the ruler of Inferno. She sat on her throne and let Minho watch the epic scene that was coming his way.

From a flock of doves came Jessica Jung.

From the mud rose Im Yoona

From the tornado came Seo Joo Hyun

From a flower came Kim Hyoyeon

From fire appeared Kwon Yuri

From the lava came Choi Soo Young

From the little rocks came Sunny Lee

From the cave walls came Kim Taeyeon

And ruling them, seated on her throne, was the highest of the high. Tiffany Hwang.

What Minho had just noticed before his very eyes was the culmination of the goddesses of Hell, all with their special abilities.

“You see, Minho, we’re all here for a common cause: to make you pay for what you have done to us.” Tiffany explained while seated on her throne. The sparkly outfit vanished and turned into a mini black dress. The goddesses stood by her. “And with our combined powers, we can do just that.” Tiffany snapped her fingers and rose. Together with the goddesses, they held hands and prayed their ritual. With all the powers of evil and anger coming together.

“I hate you so much.” Jessica said as she released the dragon doves, creatures that were small yet so ing terrible. They were white and black in color, had fangs and devilishly red eyes. Jessica released a flock of them and they attacked Minho, feeding on his face.

Together, the goddesses unleashed their powers, a combination of hate, anger, frustration, vengeance, and bitterness. All these when combined caused the instant burning of Minho’s soul, the erosion of his being and the ceasing of his existence.

As his soul burned, the goddesses stood together, dignified and victorious. Tiffany laughed after getting her revenge. It had never tasted so sweet!

BAM!

Minho woke up and looked around him. He felt an intense pain in his body as well as chills and sweating. He felt his body and checked for any signs of burns or cuts or bleeding. He found none. Minho laughed in a frantic manner.

This was all just a dream. See! Just a dream!

However, when he turned to his right, he saw something that made him wonder.

A dove’s feather.

“Where’d this come from?” he picked it up and wondered, looking up. He then realized that Jessica was the goddess that had a dove. Minho thought he was still dreaming and stood up. He exited the room to get himself a glass of cold water when a painting that looked familiar showed up.

The burning at the stake.

Minho started to feel goosebumps crawling on his skin. He didn’t realize that there was a flight of stairs ahead of him when all of a sudden, another familiar tune played…

Fur elise.

Minho fell and tripped to his death. Freaky, funny but now that he’s dead…

Hell was bound to happen again!