MYSTERY

A COOL DISASTER

“…” “Yeah..Mianhae,JiEun-ah..” “…” “No,we’re alright .. Don’t cancel your holidays!” “….” “Bring me some handicrafts,” “….” “Ne.. Gamshammida,dear ..” And with that,my dearest wife hung up her cell phone.

“I think we have to spend our holidays at home..” I whispered beside her ears. “How if we go out?” She let out a naughty smile. “Where? Isn’t Yangfan still sick?” “That’s what you wish ! He begged me to go out you know.. And I think that we still need holidays.. Chaerin was following me whole day to ask about vacation..” “Well.. Our children just don’t know how to spend their holiday eh?” She laughed and gave a light peck to my lips. “Don’t be egoist!”

“Where do you want to go then ?” “How to spend our holiday in … Japan?” I just looked her,straight on her eyes. “What ? Why you look at me with that look?” I just smiled. “Okay then..Let’s go to Japan!”

===

“Oh no..” Hyosung looked worry. “What?” Joon popped up from somewhere and walked to Yangfan’s room. “He got a fever,again.. And he said his head hurts so much..  What should we do ?” Hyosung couldn’t protect herself from fearless. “Let’s brought him to hospital,” Joon patted her back.

AT HOSPITAL

“We still don’t know what’s happening with your son,ma’am.. But we think that his condition not normal.. We’ll tell you soon,ma’am .. The result will be out in 4 hours.” We nodded and sat beside Yangfan’s bed. “I have a bad feeling about him…” Hyosung mumbled..

“Don’t worry..” I hugged her. 4 hours ran with fast.”Excuse me,” the doctor knocked. “Yeah.. Please come..” I stood up. “I’m here to tell you the result,” “Oh.. We have waited you! So.. How’s it ?” “It’s not good,sir..” My eyebrows met. “Why?” “Because the result said …” “Yes?” “Your son has brain cancer..”

Hyosung gasped on my back. “Sorry? You’re joking right?” “No.. I’m not..” I froze. Hyosung started crying. “Can we .. Can we make the cancer gone?” “Yes.. We still have that chance since he’s in the 2nd stadium.” “He still can survive right?” “That’s relative.. If he can be strong,he can survive. But if not… It’s possible for him to get more worse or even,die?” “Thank you,doctor..” I bowed.

“It’s .. impossible right?” Hyosung cried. “Just accept the reality,Hyosung-ah..” I patted her back.

===

We didn’t talk anything. We just sat there,lose in our minds. “He’s not our son..” “Don’t say you want to throw him away. He’s officially our son since our interview a few months ago.”

“Oh well.. Just my craziness..” “I don’t want to lose him.. I don’t want to,Joon-ah.. He’s our son, remember?” I took her to my embrace. Her eyes had been so red because she didn’t stop crying.

“Let’s treat him well.. At least,we have done our best right?” She nodded.

===

We treated Yangfan as best we could do. He was being better day by day. He even could walk out.

It was been his 5 months in hospital,and today was his birthday.*We asked him about his birthday date and he remembered it!* “Could we bring he out?” We asked permission from the doctor. “Of course.. But please don’t go for more than 10 hours.” We smiled and said thank you.

“Let’s go to an amusement park,Yangfan oppa..” Chaerin pulled Yangfan’s hand. “We will go ?” “Of course!!” Hyosung smiled from her place. “Look.. They’re so happy together..” She laughed and nodded. “Let’s go now,kids!!” I yelled.

During the trip,Yangfan,Chaerin,and Hyosung chatted happily and we even asked if Yangfan wanted something to buy. “No mom.. I don’t want anything. It’s enough to be my gift!” He replied with a smile.

“Aigo,oppa.. You look like umma,you know?” ~ And we all burst in laugh.

It was a perfect day,but everything was being a mess after Yangfan fell down on his knees and started to screaming in pain. “We have to bring him back now!” Hyosung carried him and gave him the pain killer. “Yeah,C’mmon Chaerin-ah.” “Will oppa be okay,umma?” “I believe so dear..” Hyosung tried her best to bring Yangfan to the car.

“Let me bring him,you bring Chaerin.”

And the day was ended with a lot of tears.

===

“I’m sorry to say this. But he’s coma now. I don’t think he can survive. He’s too weak,” The doctor bowed and said sorry. “Why .. It’s his birthday now..” Hyosung cried in pain. “Sshhh… Calm down,unnie..” Zinger held her wrist and wiped her tears. “We’re here with you.. Don’t worry..” All of SECRET and MBLAQ members,even BEAST’s too, were here after heard about Yangfan’s condition.

Kikwang stood up and mumbled some words to Hyosung. I couldn’t be jealous. Not now,when I was supposed to think about my son’s condition. “Be strong,Joon-ah.. Hyosung will need someone who is stronger than her this time.. And it’s definitely you,” G.O hyung and Yoseob held my wrist. “Thank you,guys..”

“We’re sorry,Joon-ah .. Hyosung-ah.. We need to go now..” The BEAST members finally spoke up. “Thank you for accompanying us,” Hyosung and I bowed to them. “It’s okay.. We’re here to support you..We’re friend right?” The boys laughed and waved.

“You need to take asleep,” I touched Hyosung’s head. “Aniyo.. I don’t want to.. I want to wait here with you,” “Please,Hyosung-ah.. Don’t make me punish you.. You know that we have to survive from this condition too,right?” she didn’t answer. “Girls.. Can you please bring her home? Chaerin is with her babysitter now,” “Okay,Joon-ah.. We’ll bring her. Let’s go unnie..” Sunhwa pulled Hyosung to stand up. “You have to be strong.. You can’t fall down when your son is falling too..” Zinger wiped her tears.

“Man.. Her condition is really .. BAD!” Thunder spoke up after the girls missing. “Yeah.. It’s the second time she being like that,” I answered slowly. “When was the 1st time?” Mir looked up to me. “When the 1st time brain cancer detected~” Seungho hyung answered the question for me. “Noona has never been like that as long as I know her!” Mir shook his head. “Her son is between death and live now.. That’s normal,you pabo!” Thunder smirked to Mir.

“Well.. I have seen her being like that before. Don’t you remember when Joon got accident and almost coma?” G.O pointed to Mir. “OH YAH! Remember now.. She was almost destroying her career..”

What the .. These boys talked about my wife’s past while I was there, lose in my mind because my son? What kind of friends were they?!

===

Yangfan wasn’t strong enough to live. He died. After 5 days coma. Joon didn’t know what he had to do. Everything were blur. Hyosung couldn’t hold her tears and sadness.. All of MBLAQ and SECRET members took care Chaerin for them and managed the funeral  since both of Joon and Hyosung couldn’t do it.

The reporters got the news with so fast. And just in a few hours,the news had been separated. Thanks to their companies,they held a press conference and stated an official statement about the news.

“LEE JOON AND JUN HYOSUNG’S ADOPTED SON HAS PASSED AWAY”

Like what we have known before,Lee Joon and Jun Hyosung (known as HyoJoon couple) had adopted a son. The boy was introduced officially to public on 10th April last year,2016.

And now,there’s a shock news which we got from their companies. JTune Entertainment and TS Entertainment revealed in a press conference that HyoJoon’s son ( Yangfan ) has passed away yesterday. The boy passed away because he got brain cancer. He had been hospitalized for 5 months before died. He died in his 7th birthday.

The brain cancer was still in the 2nd stadium,but because Yangfan couldn’t handle the medicine he got,he was being weak and made his condition worse day by day.

The companies stated, “Hyosung and Joon tried to make him life longer. But it’s a fate that we can’t avoid. Hyosung and Joon couldn’t handle their sadness now and still not be able to show up in front of public. MBLAQ and SECRET’s members are with them now. We’re sorry to hear about Yangfan. We’re shocked too.And we wish fans,media,and their friends are able to send their wishes to Yangfan.”

With this,we’re sorry for them too.

 

 

==========

Didn't expect Yangfan could die -_-" ~ But when I typed it,this is the result... Sorry for wrong grammar !!