IT'S GETTING COMPLICATED

A COOL DISASTER

"Yangfan,eat this one,you will love it," Hyosung was feeding Yangfan and Chaerin. And she smiled !! I missed that smile T__T. She had never smiled to me again since our last debate. "Dad,why Yangfan lives with us ?" "Erm.. It's because.." "Chaerin,Yangfan is your brother from now. He's your elder brother," Hyosung  cut my words. "Why he can be my older brother ? Isn't he supposed to be my younger one?" "Your father made it so. Continue your breakfast,dear. We must go to a show," She continue feeding Yangfan who was still weak.

"Wait.. Did you say that you must go to a show?" "Yes,why?" "Is it for you three" I pointed to her,Chaerin,and Yangfan "or it's supposed to be us?" "It was supposed to be us. But since Yangfan came to us,I want to introduce him to public. I have told the PD and he agreed,I said that I'll introduce him by myself," She said calmly and not even looking to me.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! I DIDN'T CHEAT !! CAN'T YOU TRUST ME THIS TIME?!" I lost control and yelled to her,in front of the kids. She looked me with a tired look and told the kids to went to their rooms. "Don't you dare yell to me in front of the kids!" She spoke to me now? "I don't care! If the show is supposed to be three of us,why you didn't tell me?!" "Have you forgotten that little boy huh? Your "SON" !" She yelled back to me. I couldn't say anything since her eyes looked dark.

"He's not mine.. Please believe me once.. Please .." I held her hands and hugged her. She cried,I knew it.. Poor my gummy princess,she must be so frustate with the little boy appearing. I felt guilty for her.

====

Author POV

"Yeah,we like to introduce our new family member before,"  Hyosung smiled and took Yangfan's hand. "Wave to the camera,dear," Joon held Chaerin who looked cute in her clothes. "WOW! How could you get an elder brother for Chaerin?! Shouldn't you give a younger brother or sister?" Hyosung's cheek blushed. "I'm not ready to pregnant again. But,because Joon really wanted to have a son,we decided to adopted one."

"Is that true,Joon?" "Yeah,I'm lucky because I have Hyosung who knows me well. Chaerin is being so happy these days because she has a new sibbling," Joon hugged Hyosung and let Chaerin went down for playing with Yangfan. "Wogh,you know,Fans of you both must be feel envy for this !" "What they must be envy for ? We know that they always support us. Us in this case is my family. I feel thank you for A+ and SecretTimes who understand about how Joon and I love each other," Hyosung bowed to the camera.

"Ah,this is why A+ let you to be Joon.. You're so polite and down to earth as an idol," "And she loves her family," Joon smiled and gave a tight hug.

"Okay,so let's turn our camera to G.Na! So,G.NA how is feel to be an auntie for Hyosung's children?" "I feel weird since I'm not that OLD!" "Ah,unnie,you're old!" Hyosung replied. It made a huge laughter in the studio.

They all felt comfortable with the interview. And people in the studio started loving Yangfan.

===

"It was great," Joon hugged me. "Yeah,I feel glad because people accept Yangfan very fast," "And Chaerin accepts him fast too right?" "Yep.. I think It's only us who can't accept him as the others do." I and Joon were sitting on a bench at a park. We asked Chaerin and Yangfan to go to a park and they agreed. So here we were.

"Let's accept  him," I said cheerfully. "Are you serious?" "Yeah..Although he's not my son.. he's yours.. so let's accept him," "He's not mine. I have told you again and again .." "Then whose son is he? He looks simmiliar with you," I kept teasing him. It felt so hurt to know the little boy in front of me was his son. But  I couldn't do anything. I knew I had to accept him,since he had Joon's blood in his body.

"tsk .. I'm tired for talking this. We will accept him and soon,I will prove it to you that he's not my SON!" He exclaimed and ran to the kids.

After that,some fans looked at me and asked me to gave autographs.

====

We started to accept Yangfan in our life. It was okay for us since Chaerin loved him too. And I hadn't cared anymore if he's Joon's or not. What I cared was Yangfan had been a part of my family.

We always took care Yangfan nicely. We gave the same facilities like what Chaerin got. And he got the same love like what Chaerin got. Although so, sometimes he would run to me and told me that he felt that Joon loved Chaerin more. I couldn't say anything for that. I knew that Joon had tried his best to love Yangfan. I knew that he felt guilty for that kid.

But sometimes,he took care Chaerin more because he never wanted Chaerin to get hurt with the boy. I knew that was hard for him to give the kids same behavior. Poor my lovely husband..

Kikwang had called me continuesly these days since the interview. He knew that it was something wrong. I felt happy because he knew my feeling and my minds. Joon was different from Kikwang. Somehow,I felt much comfortable to tell Kikwang my problems than with Joon.

Ugh,Did I still love Kikwang ??

===

"Noona!" Kikwang waved to me..